chris23

1 Application Approved But Not The Other.

When did your work permit get approved?  Something similar happened to me.  My work permit got approved first then my DACA got approved a day later.

Yeay!!!...Congrats!!...you did it !!.. and dont worry the same thing happend to me , first I received my I-765 approval and later that day I received my I-821D approval email. Congrats once more!!  :)  :D  ;)

Its one of the greatest feelings ever !!.. and remember I told you , they were not going to make us wait this long only to deny us. And about staring at the email I can tell you that since I received my approval ( Aug.14) I go back to my email and read it again and again and again. And I hope the approvals keep coming and from what I am seeing August is the month for all of us who have been waiting for a really long time. 

Congrats. I'm still waiting I applied on August 20 and they received my cases August 23,2012 and I'm still waiting....... But congrats anyway :)

Thanks to both but @Alexandermq I am so sorri bro, I went from Oct 1st till now nd it seems u sent the application a few days b4 me, maybe your next. I was gonna be a year, a month nd a week from now nd I was literally creating comments on this site on hoping nd wishing something would happen 3 days ago nd then it finally happened. I can imagine wat you are going through but trust me there will be a decision on your case soon, Have faith bro.