Hey everyone today I went to check my case status and this is what I saw "On March 14, 2013, your name was updated relating to your I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION." Can anyone tell me what this mean?!!??!?!?!

Check your Receipt letters and Biometrics letters, perhaps one of them doesn't have your FULL legal name as it's shown on your birth certificate. Or maybe your application didn't have your full name.

Check your Receipt letters and Biometrics letters, perhaps one of them doesn't have your FULL legal name as it's shown on your birth certificate. Or maybe your application didn't have your full name.

No I'm sure I put my full name on everything. However, does this mean they're already looking at my case? On April 2nd it will be 6 months already...

No I'm sure I put my full name on everything. However, does this mean they're already looking at my case? On April 2nd it will be 6 months already...

It could be.

Does anyone know what this means???

On March 18, 2013, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Does anyone know what this means???

On March 18, 2013, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

It means that you were approved.

Congratulations.

Hoping it wont take much longer

Date Application Sent: November 23, 2012

Lockbox: Chicago, IL

Mail Method: USPS Flat Rate mail

Date Delivered: November 27, 2012

Date of I-797 C Notice of Action: November 29, 2012

Date of Biometrics: December 26 ,2012 @ 11:00 am

March 20,2013, got an email that read, The I821D Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals was transferred and is now being processed at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you.

The I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION was transferred and is now being processed at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you.

On March 18, 2013, we transferred this I821D Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals to another office for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

On March 18, 2013, we transferred your I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION, to your local USCIS Office for further processing. The new office has jurisdiction over your case and will send you a decision as soon as processing is complete or you will be notified if further information or action is needed. If you move, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address.

Hi

if my case status is in the initial review does it mean that is being check? or that I still need the biometrics? because I send those since February. The initial review guideline says that they're gonna send me the appointment to get the biometrics, I'm worry that maybe they haven't got my biometrics?

Hi

if my case status is in the initial review does it mean that is being check? or that I still need the biometrics? because I send those since February. The initial review guideline says that they're gonna send me the appointment to get the biometrics, I'm worry that maybe they haven't got my biometrics?

Yes -

The wait is now about 4-6 months, sometimes a little longer.

I suggest that individuals that are getting ready to apply, make sure they send their package with the highest quality as possible. This means that all of the evidence sent should be enough and should cover the time frames required for DACA. In doing so, you avoid headaches later on (headache=RFE, or possible denial).

Make sure you are as meticulous as possible, paying attention to every single detail if filling out the application by yourself or with your family. If using an attorney, don't rely on them 100% - they are still humans, and make mistakes...If you can double check the application before your attorney submits it, even better...ask questions, and don't just think that because that individual has a JD, he/she won't miss a letter here, a number there...

Just a thought...

Hi, I have a question I Checked the status of my case on April 24 and my case was on card document production. It went from reviewing response to request of evidence to card production. It said that I should get my card within 30 days. However, I check my other receipt the one for form I-82ID and that has not been approved it still says that my response to the request for evidence it being reviewed. I'm confused is it possible to get approved for the work permit and not for DACA? I thought that they would approved both forms at the same time. It's this normal? What can I do?

Hi, I have a question I Checked the status of my case on April 24 and my case was on card document production. It went from reviewing response to request of evidence to card production. It said that I should get my card within 30 days. However, I check my other receipt the one for form I-82ID and that has not been approved it still says that my response to the request for evidence it being reviewed. I'm confused is it possible to get approved for the work permit and not for DACA? I thought that they would approved both forms at the same time. It's this normal? What can I do?

The I-765 usually updates first, then the I-821D comes after. Your I-821D should be approved within a few hours.

Hi, does anyone know what happens when you've been checking your Daca application online since day one (oct 29, 2012) & the info had been there always until today (may 13, 2013) almost 7 months later, I tried checking on the status like always but It read.. "sorry there is no further notices on this case" what does that mean???? Help please..ive called usci and was on hold for 2 hours no one answered. .

Hi, does anyone know what happens when you've been checking your Daca application online since day one (oct 29, 2012) & the info had been there always until today (may 13, 2013) almost 7 months later, I tried checking on the status like always but It read.. "sorry there is no further notices on this case" what does that mean???? Help please..ive called usci and was on hold for 2 hours no one answered. .

So after checking my status online since I took my bios in nov 21 I check today and got this message:at this time uscis cannot provide yo with information for your case. Please contact the ncsc for additional information

So a rfe came in the mail today and it states (the evidence you submitted with your form I-821D to prove your identity Is insufficient )

This is puzzleing me because I sent my passport which has a recent photo idk and my date of birth I also sent my birth certificate high school transcript high school diploma and elementary diploma which shows my date of birth and name please help

So a rfe came in the mail today and it states (the evidence you submitted with your form I-821D to prove your identity Is insufficient )

This is puzzleing me because I sent my passport which has a recent photo idk and my date of birth I also sent my birth certificate high school transcript high school diploma and elementary diploma which shows my date of birth and name please help

That's weird.

I would send those same things again. Also, on the RFE it should tell you what items you can send in to prove your identity. Before you send anything, you might want to call the NSCS and tell them about the RFE and what evidence you had initially sent in to see what they have to say about it.

I sent copies of my passport, birth certificate,high transcript and high school diplomaand that's basically what their asking for again on the RFE

I sent copies of my passport, birth certificate,high transcript and high school diplomaand that's basically what their asking for again on the RFE

You should call the NSCS and tell them that, perhaps there might be a different issue than them just overlooking the evidence.

right now their no help every representative says the same thing as the automated answering machine