Oh, that's the acceptance confirmation e-mail.

It says I-797 on there but in reality they will mail you two I-797C Notice of Action with your case numbers. The reason you have 2 case numbers is because one is for your I-821D form and the other is for your I-765.

i receive a mail that they had approved my Deffered action but in the same letter says that "if granted , you will received your employment authorization separtly by mail,,, i heard people get both application approved at the same time... i worried ! has anybody get the same letter????

i receive a mail that they had approved my Deffered action but in the same letter says that "if granted , you will received your employment authorization separtly by mail,,, i heard people get both application approved at the same time... i worried ! has anybody get the same letter????

If you've done some browsing around the forum, you'll see that people who have been approved, they receive a confirmation letter of their application approval. Then I believe they send you your EAD card. NOt sure if this answers you question...

I just got approved today!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date Application Sent: September 07, 2012

Lockbox: Chicago, IL

Mail Method: USPS Flat Rate mail w/ delivery confirmation

Date Delivered: September 10, 2012

Date of I-797 C Notice of Action: September 12, 2012

Service Center: Texas

Date of Biometrics: Walk-in September 24th, 2012 @10:00am

Date of EAD Letter/Email/TXT Approval: Oct. 24th

Date of EAD Mailed: Pending

Date of EAD Received: Pending

I just check my status and this is what it says. Is it normal? I did my bio test Oct 1st

"On November 14, 2012, we mailed a notice requesting initial evidence in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence requested. Meanwhile, processing of this case is on hold until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the evidence requested and a decision is made, you will be notified by mail. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283."

They are requesting more evidence from you Rockstar, it is a Request For Evidence (RFE) You're going to have to wait until the RFE notice arrives in the mail to see what evidence they are requesting.

It's not really the amount of documentation you sent in, it's how strong the evidence is.

Hopefully they are asking for something simple.

I checked mine. I'm still on the second step, though.

At least you can check...I can't check mine.

I filed Aug 15th, App received Aug 17th, Bios Sep 13th, and here I am still waiting and not able to check status online.

No worries...

We will eventually get approved...sooner rather than later!

At least you can check...I can't check mine.

I filed Aug 15th, App received Aug 17th, Bios Sep 13th, and here I am still waiting and not able to check status online.

No worries...

We will eventually get approved...sooner rather than later!

Still Santi? :(

Hope the next week is your lucky week.. I really hope so. You've been waiting long enough!

Still Santi? :(

Hope the next week is your lucky week.. I really hope so. You've been waiting long enough!

Still -

Waiting, waiting and waiting...

Creeping also, but mostly waiting...

This wait is ridiculous! Am I going to be like a national record?? Damn you Nebraska! I bet they have 3 people on staff and 2 of them are on vacation until next year! <_<

Santi quit creeping and start training new creepers. JK

When did the agent tell you there will be an answer for you?

She did not give me a specific time frame... she basically said, mailing address confirmed...keep waiting <_<:(

Ugh we need to creep on her!!! :( seriously these people need to get working.

Seriously...

I mean, I can't really comb my hair with gel because I cut it very short, but I will show up in Lincoln with my waistband in my chest doing the T Rex...Do the Creep! :ph34r:

Seriously...

I mean, I can't really comb my hair with gel because I cut it very short, but I will show up in Lincoln with my waistband in my chest doing the T Rex...Do the Creep! :ph34r:

hahaha no worries I can gel my hair to the side. Just make sure to trim the mustache right :D

Still -

Waiting, waiting and waiting...

Creeping also, but mostly waiting...

This wait is ridiculous! Am I going to be like a national record?? Damn you Nebraska! I bet they have 3 people on staff and 2 of them are on vacation until next year! <_<

Neither of your numbers are actually working?

Neither of your numbers are actually working?

Neither...

The lady in USCIS told me that I would not be able to ever check my status online...ever <_<

Didnt you ask us in the staff forum for someone to make up a post about this? I could have sworn I saw pswa83 make a post up and I really thought itd be posted up...hmmmmm.......

Didnt you ask us in the staff forum for someone to make up a post about this? I could have sworn I saw pswa83 make a post up and I really thought itd be posted up...hmmmmm.......

You got approved so fast compared to others.... >.<

You got approved so fast compared to others.... >.<

I got approved quickly because I applied the day DACA started accepting applications..