Sign in to follow this  
Rica1993

Discrimination At Its Finest

So I had an interview a month ago. I got the job on the spot I called about my background check and they said I passed it but the company was holding on to it for some "some reason"

I'm so mad that even with a ss# we get discrimination I'm very upset.

Did you rescind your ITIN number? Some of these background checks include education level completed, IRS, past jobs, last pay, credit, bank accounts, rental leases, etc.

Well actually guys I'm so upset right now! As I said when I first posted this post, they said I had the job literally said that they were just "waiting" on my background check. Well I keep calling them once a week I swear everytime it was a different store. First one of the managers said "they got my background check" but for some reason the company was "holding it" & he want a email asking them for it. Last Friday I called & they said my background check hadn't even gone trough? Everytime was a different story. Today I just receive an email from them saying.....

"We received many applications from candidates with a variety of different backgrounds. After reviewing all applicants, we narrowed it down to those that best fit the job requirements. At this time we have chosen to move foward with other candidates."

I'm so upset, I mean if I had already gotten the job & all I needed was the background check why did this happen.