jaymun86

Applied In 2013

Did anyone here apply for daca this year? Where are you in the process. My sister applied in January and it took her 5 months to get approved. I applied in Feb and im going on my 8th month.

I applied this year. I''m sure that you will get approved soon. Most people are getting approved this month and last month for some reason.

Barely had hubby applied last week. 

it's an exciting and painfully long wait lol. :)

i just hope it doesn't take long. im more anxious then he is. 

I'm going to contact my congresses woman tomorrow, she is pro daca and used to practice immigration law. Hopefully she will be able to help.

HI, I DON'T HAVE MUCH EVIDENCE TO PROVE THAT I WAS HERE BETWEEN 2007-2012 SINCE I GRADUATED HS IN 2005. NEVER GOT A JOB OR DID THINGS THAT WOULD LEAVE ME WITH DOCUMENTS. I RECENTLY CAME ACROSS MY DADS INCOME TAX RETURN FOR 2007 AND HE LISTED ME AS A DEPENDENT. IT SHOWS MY NAME , SOCIAL NUMBER, AND HOUSE ADDRESS. IS THIS SUFFICIENT ENOUGH TO PROVE THAT I WAS HERE IN THE STATES FOR THE YEAR 2007? ANY ADVICE IS MUCH APPRECIATED, THANK YOU ALL. 

I applied in april, biometrics were done in may its nov.. Almost 6 months no answers????

Has anyone got a case were they went to jail at 17 for one night and still got approved for stealing at walmart??? Anyonee?? And its married to a citizen?????

Helppppp??? Were do i call to know about my status or request something that lets me know whats going on??? My case says "initial review"

Just call USCIS and they will guide you to who you need to talk to. Also just be warned that when you talk to them, don't expect them to say anything helpful. Never really seen  someone get full use out of calling them. :P

I applied in July, and I got my work permit this month :D. I also had very little evidence to show. I had no work history, no bank account, and I graduated from school in 2008. But I went to Mexicana Hermandad here where I live, and they really helped me pull every bit of information together. Such as, a few doctor visits I had, receipts of medical pprescriptions, gym membership receipts, volunteer work... so long as I didn't have empty history that stretched more than 3 months, I was fine. :)