Sign in to follow this  
Rica1993

When Should Or Should You Report A Discrimination

My parents believe that I was discriminated from a company after they told me I had the job & after passing my background check they send me an email saying after all I didn't get the job...it said after going trough other candidates backgrounds we've decided to go in a different direction". Something like that I still have the email. I was upset let it go but my bf and parents want me to call and report them but idk if it's a good idea...

I don't think you got discriminated, at my job  I do interview and there just times that someone else has more experience then others.

Well they called me right after saying I have the job & send me & email for me to send/approve the background check

I don't think you got discriminated, at my job  I do interview and there just times that someone else has more experience then others.

AGREE

I once applied for a job, got told I had the job, just needed to take the drug test was all I needed to do. Then everything changed when I showed them my social security card along with the work permit card and got told "our company has been instructed not to take people whose social security card has this stipulation". It sucked but, hey nothing could be done.