Hopeallgoeswell09

Help! Anyone Here Submitted Their Own Applications?

Hello So I'm barely going to apply for the dream act application, But my Step father is going to help me file it. So basically I'm doing it on my own without going to a lawyer or Hermandad Mexicana which is where mostly everyone from the san fernando valley went to. I've been doing major research on this and gathering up as much proof as i can. The more the merrier. Well i just want to know if any of you filed it on your own i need a security boost from you I'm very scared of being denied but i meet all of the requirements. So when it comes down to that its just me making sure i send enough proof & filing the paper work correctly. Please anyone i need some answers!!! Sophie  :D  <3

Hiio Shopiee I filled my own and my brothers as well technically he filled it out but he got approved first then i got approved last month. I went to a workshop that helped step by step then i filled what i didnt know at home. Just make sure you double check eveything i can tell u for a fact that we re did the application more then once before sending it off as well make copies of evrything thats what i did. And good luck :)

I went to a lot of forums and community events before applying and one of the things that was stressed was not to fill it out on your own. You need legal advice and backing. I would not recommend you go at it alone. If its funds your worried about I heard on the news that there are groups out there willing to pay for it. ( time for you to do research) goodluck

You would only need the paper work if you commited a crime thats not your case so you dont nees it you just need the paperwork that proves everytting else that is required :)

If you ever got pulled over, go to the court of the city where you got pulled over and get the discharge papers...on the question where it asks about using other SSN..say no, that you never used a fake one. If you have a I94..great..if not..it is ok..send passport, that is what I did since mine got lost. Send paypal, ebay, bank account, letters, magazine subscription, pictures with date stamps, especially proof on the 15h of July of 2012. I submitted my own app plus another 3 and they all got approved...it took 7 months for me and 8 for the others. Inbox me if you have a question...I am glad to help.

i did mine on my own but i did make a mistake on a code. but it didnt matter. i got aproved in 6 months. my husband hired a lawyer and he is still waiting for almost a year. try to find free help. like a pro immigration group.

I submitted my husbands applications on my own. 

I read and re read everything i put down. went to several forums asked SUPER questions to everyone that might have knowledge and my husband got approved within a 3 month span. 

maybe its luck, maybe its destiny but we got it and I'm so happy because he can fully provide for me and his two children. :)

good luck to you and don't stress it too much. just pray (thats what i did lol) and everything will get into place.