Sign in to follow this  
Nie

Package recieved email question

Did any else who received there confirmation email (that they got the package) see anything about them routing your package to Nebraska for processing? I had sent mine to the Chicago lockbox. Just wondering what that's about, if it's normal. Thanks.

When your case is accepted, they will reroute all your documents to Nebraska for processing. Within a few days you will get a letter to the address provided in the forms with further details.

Good luck!

How long did it take for you receive you're email after sending you application ?

From what I'm seeing, it's taking about 5-7 days from when they receive your application to when they send you a text or e-mail confirmation.

From what I'm seeing, it's taking about 5-7 days from when they receive your application to when they send you a text or e-mail confirmation.

That's about right, it takes roughly a full week to receive a text message/Email and another 4 to 5 days to get the letter in the mailbox.

Yeah, they send them to Nebraska or Vermont for processing, not sure if those are the only places they send them to.

It's Vermont, Nebraska, Texas, California, Possibly Missouri too.

They all have a processing timeline of 3 months.

Mine was sent to Vermont as well. It all depends on where you live and what's closest to you. My lockbox will be in Chicago though. I've heard that Vermont has a fast response time.