Sign in to follow this  
God_why_m3

Nothing Nothing.. :-(

Okay so ever since I've had my work permit, I couldn't look for work because I was pregnant. Now that I'm healing from my c section ( Oct 24) I've been going to job recruitments and applying online for jobs. It's like no one wants to freaking hire me. The only work experience I've had was that I was an librarian assistant back in my high school, then I was a dishwasher; in wihich I was getting underpaid by $1 less than the minimum wage and on top of that I don't have carfare to go out and look. I feel so hopeless that I've brought a beautiful baby girl into this world and I can't freaking support her. I really feel disgusted. Her father is no help at all as well. He's not working and he's just waiting on this job agency to literally call him, when he can just go out and look for a damn job! ANY ADVICE AND HELP PLEAASSEEEEE!!!!

***Also has anyone gone to Hawaii and Puerto Rico and come back without any problems? When I get a job( God willing) and save up money I want to go to both places with my little daughter.***

Don't get frustrated! You will get a job sooner than you think... Just stay positive and hopeful! Good Luck and Congrats on the baby girl! 

I'm really trying too stay positive for her ..buh my boiling point is at the tip ya know. n thnx

maybe you should try at a job agency? sometimes you have to call them and check on your status. I used to work at a job agency and if it wasn't for me being on their ass and calling about potential jobs they would've never contacted me. It's hard right now but don't give up! try posting your resume on Craigslist or looking for something on the job ads there, good luck don't lose hope!

maybe you should try at a job agency? sometimes you have to call them and check on your status. I used to work at a job agency and if it wasn't for me being on their ass and calling about potential jobs they would've never contacted me. It's hard right now but don't give up! try posting your resume on Craigslist or looking for something on the job ads there, good luck don't lose hope!

I had applied directly to target and had returned the job application, the guy said he was going to call me in two days. I waited for a few days, nothing. I had called and one of the workers picked up and I left a message and the guy never called me back. Most likely the girl didn't relay my message back to him. I'm with this job agency called workforce1, they suppose to be having screenings for a new buffalo wild wings opening soon. I'm going to it Tuesday . I hope they want to hire me. I do put my resume on craiglist and the only people that me calling me back are for security work and I have to pay a fee to get training and I don't have the money for that at the moment, ya know. I'm trying not to lose hope for my daughter's sake.

I had applied directly to target and had returned the job application, the guy said he was going to call me in two days. I waited for a few days, nothing. I had called and one of the workers picked up and I left a message and the guy never called me back. Most likely the girl didn't relay my message back to him. I'm with this job agency called workforce1, they suppose to be having screenings for a new buffalo wild wings opening soon. I'm going to it Tuesday . I hope they want to hire me. I do put my resume on craiglist and the only people that me calling me back are for security work and I have to pay a fee to get training and I don't have the money for that at the moment, ya know. I'm trying not to lose hope for my daughter's sake.

Don't lose hope, I know it may be frustrating but you have to keep your head up. Just apply anywhere that you can think of. try www.indeed.com . Maybe even a restaurant? like a nice sit in one where you can also get tips. try different agencies as well. It's tough right now even for citizens with educations but just keep trying and ask God for help. I'll keep you and your daughter in my prayers, you'll find it when you least expect it!

If it is of any help I started reading books of how to sound better in an interview. As I was too shy I was being rejected from almost every job I was looking for, now thanks God I have a better than great job and I can assure you everytime I try to get a new job I go and show how freaking awesome I am. I know reading does not sound exciting but believe me it seriously helps.

Maybe while you find a job, try going back school. Dont give up! God is great! I know I stress myself out sometimes, but at the end of the day I think to myself...it can be worse...othe people are not as fortunate as we are for this great opportunity. You might not have a job yet, but you have a beautiful baby. I've been in your situation. I have 3 wounderful kids and been married for 11 years. Many times I wanted to call it quits...but we worked together and work things out...we pushed through thick and thin. ..and it made us stronger. .I don't know your relationships issues. But my advice is work together, don't point fingers at eachother because chances are he might be feeling the same. Men just don't express their feeling as much as we do. Dont give up on your dreams, things like this only make us stronger!