Sign in to follow this  
iherrera

im worry :(

so once i send my application, what happens. A lot of people are stating that you get an email or mail package what does that mean? A lot of people are also saying their being send to a lock box whats that or what?

so once i send my application, what happens. A lot of people are stating that you get an email or mail package what does that mean? A lot of people are also saying their being send to a lock box whats that or what?

You are supposed to send your application to a lockbox depending on your state and shipping method, which can be seen here http://www.uscis.gov...00045f3d6a1RCRD

If you fill out form G-1145 and write your e-mail or phone number, they will send you an e-mail or text telling you that they have received your application and that they will be sending it off for processing. Even if you don't fill out this form or if you do, they will also mail you a paper called I-797C that also says the same thing.

About a week - 2 weeks later, you will get another letter in the mail, which will be your Biometrics appointment.