Sign in to follow this  
Rawf

Where Have I Been! :)

Hi everyone,

You may or may not know me. I've been part of this forum for sometime already and I have been on and off at times.

I joined adreamact.com on August 12th, 2012 (wow, time goes by so fast).

I became a moderator shortly after, same with most of the moderators here. Some of us became good friends and still are in contact with each other through facebook.

Three of us were accepted pretty close to each other and we begin our journey, took advantage of the opportunity given to us by the president.

Recently I discovered a few things that I would like to share about with everyone and just so you don't get your hopes up, this opportunity is only available in some states and I do not have a complete list.

There is a website called healthsource and it is different for each state participating in this, each state has their own website that offers different types of medical plans.

But I'm not here to talk completely about such websites.

There are hospitals offering free medical insurance through blue cross blue shield. The tricky part here is to find the hospital that's going to sponsor your health insurance.

Here where I live there are certain medical financial offices in hospitals that help you fill out the form to get medical insurance/coverage.

It is not ObamaCare, it is not a free insurance! Yes it is to you for as long as the hospital pays for it.

The person that helps you fill out the form is going to make you choose the most expensive "gold" plan that exist. Then you are going to need to provide the 2013 taxes, two pay stubs, latest bank statement, your social security card, your employment card and your license or identification card.

After all the information is submitted, the insurance company is going to send you a bill to your home address.

You take that bill to your assigned hospital and they are going to enter it in the system to pay for it from that date until they decide you no longer qualify for it.

IF you get paid less than 16,000 a year, you will get state insurance (if available in your state).. if you get more than 16,000 you will get blue cross blue shield.

This is information I know for a fact, because I did it myself and it works.

It doesn't matter if you are DACA or a Resident.

The point here is, there is help all around. You just have to find it!

I'm going to provide more information soon, now it is your turn to look around and see if your state provide such resources.

Good luck!