Highlyunlikeme

Processing Hold.

Hello everyone, my name is Vic. I've been reading everyone's posts and I'm very happy to read about everyone that has gotten their documents. Sadly I'm still waiting for mine.. My case is on a "processing hold." When I was younger I got in trouble with the law twice. Once for under age consumption(alcohol & disorderly conduct) but both of those charges were dropped. And another time for public intoxication (but I took care of everything I was suppose to). I'm sure this is why I'm on the processing hold. My status has been like this since 4/18/13. It will be a year next month and the more time passes the more nervous I get. Has anyone had this problem? How long was your case on hold?... Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Have you tried contacting them and asking why your case has been in processing hold for so long?

Most of the time they do the processing hold when they can't do security clearance for some unknown reason.

Have you tried the infopass?

Sometimes they send letters to the wrong address and that stalls the process of your documents.

where does it say that your order is on "processing hold"? I have a long list of misdemeanors and problems with the law including tagging school restrooms, under age alcohol consumption,, ditching, got kicked out of high school, got 4 speeding tickets in 3 different states, I got my finger prints taken by us highway patrol in Utah because I look suspicious(they thought I was transporting drugs) they even brought a dog to smell the car and they checked the car inside the hood, and I got 4 other tickets for driving with a busted taillight, I think I also have a warrant in Wisconsin for skipping court, uscis received my packet jan 27, 2014  I did my biometrics on feb 20 2014, now im just waiting, so if you case is on hold because your past criminal activity then im on the same boat with you my friend  

where does it say that your order is on "processing hold"? I have a long list of misdemeanors and problems with the law including tagging school restrooms, under age alcohol consumption,, ditching, got kicked out of high school, got 4 speeding tickets in 3 different states, I got my finger prints taken by us highway patrol in Utah because I look suspicious(they thought I was transporting drugs) they even brought a dog to smell the car and they checked the car inside the hood, and I got 4 other tickets for driving with a busted taillight, I think I also have a warrant in Wisconsin for skipping court, uscis received my packet jan 27, 2014  I did my biometrics on feb 20 2014, now im just waiting, so if you case is on hold because your past criminal activity then im on the same boat with you my friend  

If you have all that, then good luck to you!

And if you do have a warrant, then you might be in a lot of trouble because that's going to show up on your record.

Rawf, I have called and asked and all they say is that they will send me an explanation within 15 days. It says that it is on hold because "the required security checks remain pending". I just feel like they have been pending for an extremely amount of time. What do you mean by info pass? I don't think I've heard of that.. @solid, you probly won't know for a while since you just did your biometrics last month

Rawf, I have called and asked and all they say is that they will send me an explanation within 15 days. It says that it is on hold because "the required security checks remain pending". I just feel like they have been pending for an extremely amount of time. What do you mean by info pass? I don't think I've heard of that.. @solid, you probly won't know for a while since you just did your biometrics last month

Sounds like you already did it, after you are on the phone with the representative.. they send you a letter explaining why the case is on processing hold.

Even if its only a bench warrant? I was thinking well may be once they approve me I wouldn't be able to get my drivers license right away until I cleared that up, Damn this wait is killing me, may be I should call the center to find out what's the status of my case what you guys think ?

Yeah, just the wait game than I guess. Thank you guys. And I'll post on if anything changes along with the timeline incase anyone is on the same boat as me.

Yes, please do post any changes Highlyunlikeme , you will be helping a lot of people who might be scared of applying for the same circumstances, Im very optimistic you will get approved, that way ill have some hope lol

I was approved today, I checked my status online and I was on initial review, it went all the way to card documentation production 

Hey everyone, I wanted to let you all know that after over a year I finally got accepted today!! Thank you for everyone that supported me and helped me out. I'm going to stay around and show the same love and support you all showed me.