Sign in to follow this  
paul86

Hello I'm Paul

My name is Paul. I live in New Jersey area for past 12 years. My dad told me stories about kids going to better schools here, living better lives. At age 14 I came her on a student visa for summer vacation and that's how my story begun. Till this moment I remember my first steps to 8th grade. I was the only white, European person in the whole school. It was tough time. I finished High School but didn't complete collage. This whole time I tried to obey law and not do anything stupid. My of my friends went to different states to get their DL, or got married. I told myself that this isn't the way. That one day there will be a solution.

And now its here. Maybe it is not yet permanent but it's a step in a right direction. I'm so glad that I kept all my documents in a small "memory box".

Now if I get a chance I can come out from the shadow, pay proper taxes and finally open my own business, hire people and help grow our economy.

Good Bless America.

Hi Paul.:)

this is a great place to chat and ask (and sometimes answer) question with other people who are in the same situation.

hope everything works out for you. :)