Admin

Official Vermont Approval or Pending Thread

This thread is for you guys/girls to disuss processing times for applications routed to Vermont... Talk about when you subitted your application, any problems your facing.

When people look at this thread it should give people some more insight on what to expect and long it should take on average.

These are the ones I know of so far. They're from a different forum

10. Will_con – 24 days

APPLICATION SENT: 08/21/2012

SERVICE CENTER: VERMONT

I-797C NOTICE: 08/31/2012

BIOMETRICS: 09/11/2012

APPROVAL: 09/17/2012

11. Sillyme – 24 days

APPLICATION SENT: 08/23/2012

I-797C NOTICE: 9/04/2012

BIOMETRICS: 09/07/2012

APPROVAL: 09/17/2012

30. Alex Qa - 25 days

APPLICATION SENT: 08/27/2012

I-797C NOTICE: 09/04/2012

BIOMETRICS: 09/12/2012

APPROVAL: 09/21/2012

37. Hulkster - 34 days

APPLICATION SENT: 08/17/2012

I-797C NOTICE: 08/28/2012

APPROVAL: 09/21/2012

39. Melt - 34 DAYS

APPLICATION SENT: 8/20/2012

I-797C NOTICE: 08/27/2012

APPROVAL: 09/24/2012

40. Dargwe - 34 days

APPLICATION SENT: 8/20/2012

I-797C NOTICE: Did not arrive

44. Bsalazar - 38 days

APPLICATION SENT: 08/16/2012

I-797C NOTICE: ????????

BIOMETRICS: 09/11/2012

45. Dreambigorgohome - 35 Days

APPLICATION SENT: 08/20/2012

I-797C NOTICE: 08/27/2012

APPROVAL: 09/25/2012

46. Basagirl82 - 30 days

APPLICATION SENT: 08/24/2012

I-797C NOTICE: 8/30/2012

I agree with Itzel, my application was sent to Vermont and by looking at the approvals so far they have only approved people who got their biometrics done from the 10th and 20th of september. I got my biometrics done on Sep 28 so i estimate my approval will be sometime next Month around the 15 :) regardless of time we should keep a positive attitude because we are getting approved ;) , so lets just forget about it till next month and stop worrying it is not healthy for the mind or body :rolleyes:

This Friday will be a month from when I had my biometrics appointment. I am going to channel in Luna and just forget about it for now... I am driving myself insane!

Good luck everyone! Tell those maple syrup-making lumber jacks to get a move on!!!!!

Seems Vermont may be skipping people now since Fredo87 got his biometrics done on September 25th. Nebraska Center also did that a few times. Regardless, I believe all those who havent been approved yet, will eventually be approved. Good luck to all!!!

This is the app I assume? https://play.google....XNlc3RhdHVzIl0.

Yes! That's the one that's free! I got the one that's upgraded one cost $0.99, but I didn't think there's a big difference after I bought it! But I think it lets you know the last time they check your file .... but I think both works! I still haven't received any e-mails or texts from them... so I'm glad I got that App.

Congrats Lucky star :)

i am still waiting on mine :/

Thankyou! Im sure it will get to you soon! i know how it feels like to be waiting on something very important!

I was thinking about how to begin writing about this entire process of deferred action and how it has been. Today was my approval, the day I waited for so anxiously since its initial announcement. Many things came to my mind, memories. My life as undocumented has been one of struggles, loss of confidence, isolation, depression.

I remember that day, friday 15, June 2012. It was just another regular day. I was sitting on the living room, it was about 2pm when I suddenly got the news from my mother about what had been announced. The feeling was unbelievable. I started cheering. Oh man, what a feeling that was. After having lived the life that I've lived since I've been here, DACA being what it is, was and it certainly is enough for me. Many might not be content but this is an opportunity and something is better than nothing. This is an opportunity for us to show America that we're a strong force and what they did, is the best thing they could've done.

Overall, I've waited 52 days after sending my application. Took my Biometric appointment September 26th and got approved 33 days later. My processing facility was Vermont.

My advise to those still waiting is that you must be patient. Every case is different, every adjudicator is different. Be positive! To those who about to apply the best advise you can get is not to rush on your application. Go over it multiple times, get somebody competent to go over it.

Good morning!! This is my first post here on the forum just want to let the vermont thread i was approved this morning i received my approval at 6:00am for my card production.=) supper happy today i been waiting so long for this my timeline is as follows:

date application sent: Sept. 4

lockbox (application sent to): texas.

Sent: certified mail.

center received application : Sept 10.

Service center: Vermont.

Receipts for I765 and I821d: sept 15.

Biometrics appointment paper received: Sept 17 for October 9th. Biometrics (Walk-in): Sept 18 (day after received appointment date)

Approval text for card production: Oct 30 6Am.

Good luck everyone =))

Good morning!! This is my first post here on the forum just want to let the vermont thread i was approved this morning i received my approval at 6:00am for my card production.=) supper happy today i been waiting so long for this my timeline is as follows:

date application sent: Sept. 4

lockbox (application sent to): texas.

Sent: certified mail.

center received application : Sept 10.

Service center: Vermont.

Receipts for I765 and I821d: sept 15.

Biometrics appointment paper received: Sept 17 for October 9th. Biometrics (Walk-in): Sept 18 (day after received appointment date)

Approval text for card production: Oct 30 6Am.

Good luck everyone =))

Congrats Mayrac and welcome to the forum.