Admin

Official Vermont Approval or Pending Thread

Hi Alex, it seems to me you haven't yet gone through this process of application. When you first send in your application you will then receive a letter that let's you know your application was received and that it was sent to a particular processing center for review. What determines the processing center I believe it has to do with what region you live. However, due to ample amount of applications being submitted it is possible that your application can sent to any random processing center for review. This is for them to better distribute the workload.

I was thinking about how to begin writing about this entire process of deferred action and how it has been. Today was my approval, the day I waited for so anxiously since its initial announcement. Many things came to my mind, memories. My life as undocumented has been one of struggles, loss of confidence, isolation, depression.

I remember that day, friday 15, June 2012. It was just another regular day. I was sitting on the living room, it was about 2pm when I suddenly got the news from my mother about what had been announced. The feeling was unbelievable. I started cheering. Oh man, what a feeling that was. After having lived the life that I've lived since I've been here, DACA being what it is, was and it certainly is enough for me. Many might not be content but this is an opportunity and something is better than nothing. This is an opportunity for us to show America that we're a strong force and what they did, is the best thing they could've done.

Overall, I've waited 52 days after sending my application. Took my Biometric appointment September 26th and got approved 33 days later. My processing facility was Vermont.

My advise to those still waiting is that you must be patient. Every case is different, every adjudicator is different. Be positive! To those who about to apply the best advise you can get is not to rush on your application. Go over it multiple times, get somebody competent to go over it.

Congratulations :)

Just got my approval text! FINALLY!

On November 5, 2012, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you.

!!!!

Congratssssssssssssss

On November 5, 2012, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you.

!!!!

Congratulations, hopefully I'm next :-)

!!!!

Congrats!!!! :)

Hi Alex, it seems to me you haven't yet gone through this process of application. When you first send in your application you will then receive a letter that let's you know your application was received and that it was sent to a particular processing center for review. What determines the processing center I believe it has to do with what region you live. However, due to ample amount of applications being submitted it is possible that your application can sent to any random processing center for review. This is for them to better distribute the workload.

i did recieve two letters saying that my application was received. Its in California

so finally after all this wait, im happy to say that i finally got approved :))) here's my timeline

Application done by a lawyer

Sent in Aug 27.2012( Vermont)

Received Date: August 31, 2012 Biometrics Receipt: 9-03-2012

Date of Bio: 10-1-2012 Completed

EAD: Approved Nov 7 2012 Daca: Approved Nov 7 2012

but when i look up online, instead of going straight to "card/document production,"it stayed on "post decision activity"anyone can explain?

so finally after all this wait, im happy to say that i finally got approved :))) here's my timeline

Application done by a lawyer

Sent in Aug 27.2012( Vermont)

Received Date: August 31, 2012 Biometrics Receipt: 9-03-2012

Date of Bio: 10-1-2012 Completed

EAD: Approved Nov 7 2012 Daca: Approved Nov 7 2012

but when i look up online, instead of going straight to "card/document production,"it stayed on "post decision activity"anyone can explain?

. That will change in a bit to card production! Congratulations on your approval!

Vermont its working so slow...

I agree with you, they are the slowest specially for us Newyorkers !!! Smh

I'm still waiting :( it seems like they are taking forever I don't know how many times I check my e-mails, make sure the ringer from my cell phone is working to make sure I can hear if they send me a text, I check the USCIS website I don't know how many times during the day, God, this is killing me!!

Mail Method: Express Mail

Date Acceptance Letter of Application Received: September 14, 2012

Date of I-797 C Notice of Action: September 17, 2012

Service Center: Vermont

Date of Biometrics: October 15, 2012

Date of EAD Approval: Pending

Date of EAD Received: Pending

If I'm lucky enough to get approved and obtain the EAD before the New Year, that'll be like the best Christmas gift ever. Don't lose hope y'all. Waiting isn't always fun. So my advice is do what I do, find a good book series and start reading. =]

If I'm lucky enough to get approved and obtain the EAD before the New Year, that'll be like the best Christmas gift ever. Don't lose hope y'all. Waiting isn't always fun. So my advice is do what I do, find a good book series and start reading. =]

The funny thing is that there's people from early November already approved.

The funny thing is that there's people from early November already approved.

From Vermont SC?