Admin

Official Vermont Approval or Pending Thread

VERMONT REALLY????? How is Cali moving faster than you?!?!?!?

45 working days since my biometrics appointment and counting... PRETTY PLEASEEEE?!?! A birthday or christmas present?!?!!?!

Let's all send positive energy out to these wood chopping bums in Vermont.

It has been faster than other centers for sure. Or so I can sense.

Cool ok! hahaha you sounded like spider man! LOL

Yeah I see the approval pattern for many many people is 34/35 days later, say you went in on the 15Oct, you get approved 19/10 Nov...you see what I mean? You can look at the patterns...if my case gets approved on the 18/19 of this month, it will be dead on with the pattern.

Today I called USCIS to ask about my case. Its been 93 days and still no answer so I wanted to find out if there is anything I can do. I know its a "consideration" and there's not much you can do but you dont lose anything by calling. I found out it takes from 4 to 6 months, not 90 days, and I also found out you cant do a service request for DACA.

I was thinking about how to begin writing about this entire process of deferred action and how it has been. Today was my approval, the day I waited for so anxiously since its initial announcement. Many things came to my mind, memories. My life as undocumented has been one of struggles, loss of confidence, isolation, depression.

I remember that day, friday 15, June 2012. It was just another regular day. I was sitting on the living room, it was about 2pm when I suddenly got the news from my mother about what had been announced. The feeling was unbelievable. I started cheering. Oh man, what a feeling that was. After having lived the life that I've lived since I've been here, DACA being what it is, was and it certainly is enough for me. Many might not be content but this is an opportunity and something is better than nothing. This is an opportunity for us to show America that we're a strong force and what they did, is the best thing they could've done.

Overall, I've waited 52 days after sending my application. Took my Biometric appointment September 26th and got approved 33 days later. My processing facility was Vermont.

My advise to those still waiting is that you must be patient. Every case is different, every adjudicator is different. Be positive! To those who about to apply the best advise you can get is not to rush on your application. Go over it multiple times, get somebody competent to go over it.

you just made me cry lol

I sent my application and was received on sept 17 2012

I did biometrics on 10/22/12

Still waiting :(

almost 120 days since application was received IN VERMONT.... C'mon , I just want to know an answer whether is good or not....

i've only had minor traffic citations nothing major.

Date Application Sent: Nov 27, 2012

Date received: Dec 3, 2012

Routed to Vermont

Acceptance letters sent: Dec 6, 2012

Biometrics Appointment: Jan 2, 2012 (didn't walk-in)

DACA Approval: Pending

EAD Approval: Pending

Impatiently waiting :unsure: Hope I get approved on or before Jan.25th

Vermont

Vermont

Vermont

Oh Vermont

Ohh Vermont

SMH

But hey, they're teaching us to be patient.

Is that a good thing?! Lol

You've been waiting legit 3+ months

@Alejandra i know, but to be honest, I really am not stressing about it anymore, i kinda got used to the "4-6 months" idea.

Vermont

Vermont

Vermont

Oh Vermont

Ohh Vermont

SMH

But hey, they're teaching us to be patient.

We've been waiting approx 20 years lol they can't teach us anything lol

@Alejandra i know, but to be honest, I really am not stressing about it anymore, i kinda got used to the "4-6 months" idea.

I did too! I was driving myself NUTS. 6 months for me would be mid May so I'm going to continue life and chillll ouuttttt.