Admin

Official Vermont Approval or Pending Thread

@Alejandra i know, but to be honest, I really am not stressing about it anymore, i kinda got used to the "4-6 months" idea.

That's good! Good luck and hope you get approved soon :)

Just found this site and don't feel too bad now as other forums showed most people who applied when I did have been accepted back in November.

Applied September 1st Dallas via fed ex

Received September 2nd

Approved and redirected to Vermont 4th September

Bios taken 25th September as per appointment

Approval pending heard nothing since bios and check case staus daily with no change.

Just found this site and don't feel too bad now as other forums showed most people who applied when I did have been accepted back in November.

Applied September 1st Dallas via fed ex

Received September 2nd

Approved and redirected to Vermont 4th September

Bios taken 25th September as per appointment

Approval pending heard nothing since bios and check case staus daily with no change.

Welcome dude! :)

I still haven't received my biometrics :( I sent my application on 16 and received my receipt on the 5th of November and still nothing since then :(

I still haven't received my biometrics :( I sent my application on 16 and received my receipt on the 5th of November and still nothing since then :(

Have you tried calling the 800 # to talk to customer service ? If you have not, I would advise you to do so because that's a long time to get a letter for biometrics appointment.

Howdo you know the service center it was sent to????

Check the first 2 I-797(notice of action) letters you received. On the bottom, it would have an address listed and that location is the one processing your application.

So like it doesn't matter if I sent to the California or Chicago center right? Or just cuz I live in nj I had to send it to Chicago? Which one did you send it to?

I've contacted the 800 number but still they said to wait 15 days but I called that number on December 12 :o and still nothing but I've been getting updates on January 14 you alien registration number was changed and then a week after it updated saying on January 22 your name was updated. Is this a good sign???

So like it doesn't matter if I sent to the California or Chicago center right? Or just cuz I live in nj I had to send it to Chicago? Which one did you send it to?

Chicago is just an office that checks if you meet the requirements, if you do then they reroute your documents to one of the four centers listed in my signature. What I don't understand is why yours was sent to California when you live in the East Coast. All East Coast cases are routed to Nebraska.