Admin

Official Vermont Approval or Pending Thread

Finally recieved biometrics!!!!!! :D I'm scheduled on feb 22 :D took almost 3 months!!!!! D: hope I don't have to wait three months for my EAD card :'(

Ohh snapp, i guess my case will be reviewed soon ! Thanks man and congratulations, now go out celebrate... YOLO lol hahaha

I got biometrics done in oct 19....

Vermonttt centere whyyy youuu skippin peopleeee

we had to live in the East Coast. smh we should've moved right after we finished Automotive school

I feel like our cases are just sitting in a pile and people are sitting around rinking lattes all day. I feel so desperate, I am out of a job, and I can't stand it. I know it will come, but I feel helpless when I see people waiting for 5 months even, it is not fair to us, even less to them, who scrambled to geet stuff together, some people are probably waiting for 6 months and over already. I don't understand why the other places are going so fast, and so well, and we have to put up with this crap. Makes me insane.

I feel like our cases are just sitting in a pile and people are sitting around rinking lattes all day. I feel so desperate, I am out of a job, and I can't stand it. I know it will come, but I feel helpless when I see people waiting for 5 months even, it is not fair to us, even less to them, who scrambled to geet stuff together, some people are probably waiting for 6 months and over already. I don't understand why the other places are going so fast, and so well, and we have to put up with this crap. Makes me insane.

I agree with you! I stopped working after sending my application and most of the money I had saved up is gone due to school :( I wont be able to keep up like this for too long

I know, and it is so hard because you don't want to do the wrong thing by applying for a job with documentation that is illegal now that you know you have something coming. It is just impossible to keep your head straight sometimes, it is like being up on a wall, and you don't know how long to hang on. Fortunately, I have my husband to support me, but you have school, and you are trying to do the right thing, and I feel like people are just not considerate of how much certain applicants needs this to make their lives right. Especially if you are in school. Best of luck to us all. Yours probably won't be more than a month. I am praying for everyone.

I finally got approved today! God is so good it's been a long time coming my application

was accepted August 29th

Bio :September 28th

RFE: November 26/27th

Received RFE response December 26th

Finally got approved February 5th

My brother got approved today !!

His timeline:

app sent from newyork 08/28

Bios:09/21

Rfe:12/05

Rfe sent/recieved :12/21

Approved:02/05/2013

Vermont !!!

Wow your beother is like, 4 days ahead of me, I sent it to VT center as well. I guess I can get a little bit excited this week...maybe? hahaha I hope so.