Sign in to follow this  
HarikaTuzun

I got an RFE ):

So I was checking my case status as usual and this comes up:

On September 26, 2012, we mailed a notice requesting initial evidence in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence requested. Meanwhile, processing of this case is on hold until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the evidence requested and a decision is made, you will be notified by mail. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

I had a gut feeling this would happen since I know more people who had way more evidence than me. I guess I'll see what I get in the mail. I just hope they process my case right when I send them back whatever they want. :(

That sucks, but it's better than getting a denial for insufficient proof. Now you get a second chance at submitting more documents. Hopefully it's something simple.

If you had a gut feeling it wasnt enough, you probably have an idea of what theyre asking for, no?

I have faith things will turn out good for you.

If you had a gut feeling it wasnt enough, you probably have an idea of what theyre asking for, no?

I have faith things will turn out good for you.

I sent a copy of my passport, I-94, my middle school report cards and standardized test scores (I think from 07'-10''), and my attendance record (to prove presence on June 15th). I can't remember if I sent my freshman and sophomore year report cards. I'm guessing I either need to prove I'm still in school, they couldn't interpret my attendance record, or I didn't send enough evidence for the 5 years of continuously residing here.

GUYS :D apparently I forgot to attach the I-765 WS. That was the form that asked for your expenses and why you needed the work permit. I'm so relieved, but at the same time I thought I included it. lol. I just hope when I send it back, I'm not thrown to the end of the pile.

GUYS :D apparently I forgot to attach the I-765 WS. That was the form that asked for your expenses and why you needed the work permit. I'm so relieved, but at the same time I thought I included it. lol. I just hope when I send it back, I'm not thrown to the end of the pile.

Glad to hear it is just that! Your process will be back on track once they get the missing paper. It doesn't get thrown to the end of the pile ;)

That is actually very good news. I believe that within this group of dreamers there's lots good deserving people, nothing should have to go wrong. Good luck