Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Smoking Cigarettes

We all got stress in our lives.. And sometimes a cigarette is needed.

What brand do you smoke? :P And how did it start? This should be interesting. If you don't smoke, you can share a momonet if you've ever tried it or something similar.

Smoking is the worst thing mankind could ever come up with. I have never tried smoking nor will I ever attempt to try it. I hate being around smokers, smokers are all inconsiderate. It irritates the hell out of me when they start smoking around people who don't smoke and even around kids. Smoking is the dumbest addiction. Idiots are those people who take their stress on smoking a cigar.

Never smoked :P

Smoking is the worst thing mankind could ever come up with. I have never tried smoking nor will I ever attempt to try it. I hate being around smokers, smokers are all inconsiderate. It irritates the hell out of me when they start smoking around people who don't smoke and even around kids. Smoking is the dumbest addiction. Idiots are those people who take their stress on smoking a cigar.

You guys really make a lot of sense. I for one just don't like cigarettes. I've tried it and can't see myself spending money on it.

I respect everyones choices, even if I dont agree with it. I dont mind being around smokers, but I dont like the smell. Makes me light headed.

Just like Aled, I believe theres better ways of dealing with your stress...exercise..running..reading....etc..