Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Checking your USCIS.gov status tooo much?

How Often Do you Check USCIS.gov  

52 members have voted

1. 1. How Often Do you Check USCIS.gov?

• I Don't Check It
    • Once a Day
    • 2 - 5 Times a Day
    • Constantly Checking it!! (NOT COOL LOL)

I have the text and e-mail set up but some people that have been approved say they didn't get an e-mail and the text arrived late, so I check every few hours >.<

Have you gotten any response yet? I had the same biometrics appt day as you did but some who had the same as us already got the physical card..have you gotten anything yet?

Have you gotten any response yet? I had the same biometrics appt day as you did but some who had the same as us already got the physical card..have you gotten anything yet?

You must be patient. While some people in here have been approved, others are also in the exact same position as you are. They are waiting... No one said that all applicants will get approved one week after their biometrics. Again, be patient. The more time passes by, the more people apply. Keep that in mind. Also, every case is different.

Ive also noticed it depends a lot on what service center you were sent to...it seems more people are being approved faster at the California Service Center...Im at the Nebraska Center and I havent seen too many approvals from there.....darn Nebraska, it seems all theyre doing is sticking corn husks up their ***....

just relax and be patient...I'd start worrying if it was 2 months AFTER my bio appt...

^ LMAO.

Not yet, there is no specific order in which they are processed. I'm sure they will get to us soon, we just have to be patient.

I had my appointment on the 1st and I've been wanting to check but I'm so scared. I don't know what I'm scared of exactly. I know we are all anxious and sometimes impatient. I have to admit this really has me on edge though. My mind is constantly running. I think that the reason this has me so on edge is because work recently asked me for my identification. I feel like sometimes I just become a little too overwhelmed and I'm uncertain of how to cope with it all.

I apologize for the random rant and venting sesh... just want to know if anyone out there is feeling like this...

I had my appointment on the 1st and I've been wanting to check but I'm so scared. I don't know what I'm scared of exactly. I know we are all anxious and sometimes impatient. I have to admit this really has me on edge though. My mind is constantly running. I think that the reason this has me so on edge is because work recently asked me for my identification. I feel like sometimes I just become a little too overwhelmed and I'm uncertain of how to cope with it all.

I apologize for the random rant and venting sesh... just want to know if anyone out there is feeling like this...

This process is one that has everybody one edge, I can totally relate with how you're feeling.... Keep up the good spirits

So how often do you check your case status on uscis.gov?

I check it once in a while I can. I also notice it's kinda slow to update so its somewhat a lost cause!!?

so how do you i check my status after i have taken my biometrics?

so how do you i check my status after i have taken my biometrics?

Visit USCIS.GOV once you're there, click on resources. Then find a section which says; Check My Case Status. Click there and enter one of your receipt numbers.

I have the text and e-mail set up but some people that have been approved say they didn't get an e-mail and the text arrived late, so I check every few hours >.<

I did the same thing, but I've heard more and more people say that they never got a text or email and the website updated faster. So, I just check the site twice each day.