Sign in to follow this  
itzel

Nebraska Service Center Topic from other DACA applicants

We all know that this isnt the only forum available for DACA applicants and I like to enter other forums and look at their timelines regarding how long it takes for one to get the EAD after biometrics.

It seems to me, in my opinion, that California Service Center is the center that processes applications fastest. Texas seems to be lagging and my service center, Nebraska, can be a pain in the ***.

Anyways, I ran into a thread about an applicant that spoke to an officer from Nebraska Service Center, bios done 9/17 and on will start getting approved this week and the next and it seems that they are going in order of bios done.

Heres the link:

Also, heres this interesting spreadsheet with applicants from Nebraska, it gives one an idea of the approximate wait time:

http://www.editgrid....o/DACA_Nebraska

Lets hope they continue approving people in order of bios because Ive seen several unfortunate souls who seem to have been "skipped" even though they did their bios at the beginning of September.

So basically this means no matter if you walk in before the date of your bios, your case will be reviewed by the bio's appointment date?

the dreamer:

theyre approving for september 13-14 bios at the nebraska center and some officers are already starting on the september 17 bios. Unfortunately it depends on your "officer", if theyre efficient and just want to get it over with, they might be approving quickly, some might be more anal and demanding RFE or some might just take longer than others. I wish I was already approved but im keeping my fingers crossed to be approved by next week or the end of october, the latest....

I havent really been following Vermont statistics, as seflish as it sounds, but I have seen many approvals from California and a bit from Nebraska. Seems that those that were transfered to Texas are in the possibility of receiving EADs...but dont quote me on this.

Ok - so I was clearly mistaken...

After analyzing my Notices of Action, I noticed that my application was sent to the Nebraska Service Center.

I found this very interesting since I am located in Miami and all of my previous immigration documentation was sent to the Texas Service Center, since it is physically closer to Florida when compared to the other Service Centers and it would make more logistical sense...go figure.

To provide an accurate picture of my process, below is my timeline:

• I-765/I-821D Sent Date: August 15
  • I-765/I-821D Received Date (@service center): August 17
  • Biometrics Appointment: September 13

After reading this thread, I noticed that many people were getting the acceptance notice/EADs soon after their Bios were taken (~9 - 12 days) when their process was being managed by the Nebraska SC.

It can be a little frustrating, but all I can do is wait and post comments/concerns in this forum...

If anyone has been waiting, no worries. I have been WAITING myself and hopefully, we will get the EAD soon.

Ok - so I was clearly mistaken...

After analyzing my Notices of Action, I noticed that my application was sent to the Nebraska Service Center.

I found this very interesting since I am located in Miami and all of my previous immigration documentation was sent to the Texas Service Center, since it is physically closer to Florida when compared to the other Service Centers and it would make more logistical sense...go figure.

To provide an accurate picture of my process, below is my timeline:

• I-765/I-821D Sent Date: August 15
  • I-765/I-821D Received Date (@service center): August 17
  • Biometrics Appointment: September 13

After reading this thread, I noticed that many people were getting the acceptance notice/EADs soon after their Bios were taken (~9 - 12 days) when their process was being managed by the Nebraska SC.

It can be a little frustrating, but all I can do is wait and post comments/concerns in this forum...

If anyone has been waiting, no worries. I have been WAITING myself and hopefully, we will get the EAD soon.

My biometrics was on the 5th of October and I haven't heard anything yet, even the status at the uscis website says initial review.. it hasn't move from there for 3 weeks.

It seems that since many DREAMERS that didnt apply for DACA as soon as it came out, are seeing other DREAMERS be approved and receive EAD cards are now applying. By doing so, they are slowing down the process for those that were already in the system. In other words, the process will get longer as more apply..I believe we will all be approved, some sooner than later, but eventually our dream will come true.

My biometrics was on the 5th of October and I haven't heard anything yet, even the status at the uscis website says initial review.. it hasn't move from there for 3 weeks.

At least you can access your information online.

I am not even able to access the info...it says that I can't review it at this time, and when I called, they told me that everything was in order...

Go figure

At least you can access your information online.

I am not even able to access the info...it says that I can't review it at this time, and when I called, they told me that everything was in order...

Go figure

You don't have the process like most of us on our signature, so I can't see how long it's been since you got your official letter of approval. But what I can say is that it took mine almost a week before it was updated on the site, I also kept getting the message you were getting.

You don't have the process like most of us on our signature, so I can't see how long it's been since you got your official letter of approval. But what I can say is that it took mine almost a week before it was updated on the site, I also kept getting the message you were getting.

Rawf -

My timeline is as follows:

Application sent: August 15th

Application received (at SC, Nebraska): August 17th

Biometrics: Sept 13th

Not yet approved, nor can I track the progress of my application online. However, they said everything was in order and that I needed to be patient since the process (I-821D) was new and it was not going through in an effective way.

Still waiting, and it has been more than a month...

I got mine taken the same day but I haven't heard anything yet either

I got mine taken the same day but I haven't heard anything yet either

Interesting, looking at this link (http://www.editgrid.com/user/doctorwho/DACA_Nebraska), someone who went to the bio app on 10/04/12 which was a day before us got his approval on the 10/24/12 which is like 13 days without counting weekends and Monday the 8th because it was a holiday.

14 days for us. :)

Rawf -

My timeline is as follows:

Application sent: August 15th

Application received (at SC, Nebraska): August 17th

Biometrics: Sept 13th

Not yet approved, nor can I track the progress of my application online. However, they said everything was in order and that I needed to be patient since the process (I-821D) was new and it was not going through in an effective way.

Still waiting, and it has been more than a month...

I guess patience is all we need :)

So i did my bios on nov. 1st how long will it take for me to get a response?

There's no exact time. As time passes more people apply, making the process longer. But I would say before the end of the month.

My applicaton got sent to Nebraska did my bios on Oct,12 and im still waiting but like Rawf say theres no exact time i just hope i get a response soon!!!

ok so i did my bios the first of november , nebraska service center. so people when should i expect and answer back from them from what i seen so far i would say the first of december but other people here in utah it has only taken 16 days so it makes me wonder if their going faster with states that sent less applications than other states from what i know only 845 apps were sent from utah which is really low if not the lowest from other states