Sign in to follow this  
itzel

Nebraska Service Center Topic from other DACA applicants

everyones case is different some take less and some take longer than a mth....like me i sent my app to nebraska center i have'nt got approved i been wating more than a mth...you might get lucky and get approved sooner than u think! i been seeing that this whole process is taking longer cuz more of us are applying! but good luck and hope everything turns out great for you JOSE :)

ok so i did my bios the first of november , nebraska service center. so people when should i expect and answer back from them from what i seen so far i would say the first of december but other people here in utah it has only taken 16 days so it makes me wonder if their going faster with states that sent less applications than other states from what i know only 845 apps were sent from utah which is really low if not the lowest from other states

You don't even have a month waiting yet :P

Expect close to 30 days, with luck less than that.

My applicaton got sent to Nebraska did my bios on Oct,12 and im still waiting but like Rawf say theres no exact time i just hope i get a response soon!!!

I am still waiting for mine as well. Mine bios appt was on same day as yours and my application is at nebraska as well. As up to today 12/18/2012 i am still waiting