Sign in to follow this  
JoseG

Romney Would End Deferred Action ASAP After Taking Office

Better hurry up and submit those applications people!

On Tuesday, Romney’s campaign told The Boston Globe that Romney “would honor deportation exemptions issued by the Obama administration before his inauguration but would not grant new ones after taking office.”

Then on Wednesday, Romney spokeswoman Andrea Saul reiterated that message.

He would honor any permits already issued through the president’s stopgap deferred action measure,” Saul told The Los Angeles Times . “But he will not continue the president’s temporary measure and intends to supersede it as soon as possible with the permanent reform of our broken immigration system that is so badly needed.”

This means that only undocumented youth who were approved for the federal program or turned in their applications before January 20, 2013 the next inauguration daywould benefit from it if Romney wins the presidency.

Read more: http://www.voxxi.com.../#ixzz28N1o9tzH

I knew it!!! The man is making false promises in hopes of getting the much needed votes!!!! I suggest anyone that qualifies for DACA to apply as quickly as possible because obviously Romney has announced that if victorious, he will end this for us!!

i just find it funny that Romney thinks if he wins that he is going to go to DC and start telling people what to do. DC doesnt work that way and the fact that Romney doesnt know that, is funny beyond words.