Rawf

Favorite type of music?

What's your favorite type of music?

I was pretty much raised in the US and usually only listen to music in English.. POP mainly.

When I'm nostalgic and miss the country that saw me born, I listen to cumbia or cuarteto.

How about yourself?

Well when i was younger i would only listen to english music (pop, rap, r&b, reggae, rock, etc) but as i got older i started to listen to spanish music (corridos, mariachi, cumbia, reggaeton, bachata, salsa, etc.) so now i listen to everything. just like joseg said depends on my mood

I used to be able to listen to just about every genre of music. Nowadays I'm addicted to electronic music. Electronic music has a lot of sub-genres, what I listen to the most is Trance and progressive. I also listen to house music, some dubstep and electro. I simply love this music for the fact that it's very uplifting. I can listen to it all day.

I used to be able to listen to just about every genre of music. Nowadays I'm addicted to electronic music. Electronic music has a lot of genres, what I listen to the most is Trance and progressive. I also listen to house music, some dubstep and electro. I simply love this music for the fact that it's very uplifting. I can listen to it all day.

Post a video of trance and progressive? I've heard of trance, but never of progressive. O_o

Heavy Metal / Gothic Metal/ Progressive Metal / Symphonies / Orchestra / Clasical Music and I think that's pretty much it :) ohhhh yes I do listen to Electronic music as well and Spanish music like Camila and Caifanes :D

All Latin, hip-hop, rap, reggaeton, calypso, dancehall, Caribbean... I love happy music in general and some angry rap when I'm cranky lol

Corridos,Heavy Metal ,Oldies,Rap , Hiphop ,Folk,pop and the list goes on..........

oh an this

Country, Dubstep, and Drum N Bass it's pretty much what I listen to nowadays.

I love Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift because I'm a believer.

I also like long walks on the beach.

Heavy Metal / Gothic Metal/ Progressive Metal / Symphonies / Orchestra / Clasical Music and I think that's pretty much it :) ohhhh yes I do listen to Electronic music as well and Spanish music like Camila and Caifanes :D

Nice choice of music :) lol heavy metal gothic metal electronic are my favorite type too including industrial EBM n a lot more

Nice choice of music :) lol heavy metal gothic metal electronic are my favorite type too including industrial EBM n a lot more

heavy metal and gothic are also my favorite :) especially when working out

What is industrial EBM

heavy metal and gothic are also my favorite :) especially when working out

What is industrial EBM

You tube them separately. is like dark electro

a band you recommend?

a band you recommend?

Well some of my fave are Combichrist, Centhron,Blutengel! i guess i recommend those

Well some of my fave are Combichrist, Centhron,Blutengel! i guess i recommend those

nice i like this :)

Country, Dubstep, and Drum N Bass it's pretty much what I listen to nowadays.

I love Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift because I'm a believer.

I also like long walks on the beach.

Hahaha really bro? Justin beiber? Lol I don't like that dude! I only like the last 2 songs he put out!

Now Taylor swift is a different story! Lol