Rawf

Favorite type of music?

I like rock en espanol, bachata, pop, r&b, indie, hip hop, salsa and cumbia also electronic and idk why but I listen to french pop music... Go figure!

Open question: Do you think music says something about personality type? Explain. I know this probably has been looked at before, but I'm curious to know different opinions.

Love Indie rock, electronic, 80's new wave, and I've recently had a thing for folk too after listening to Mumford & Sons (:

The Killers, Passion Pit, Nine Inch Nails, Arctic Monkeys, And Tokyo Police Club are some of my favorite bands (:

Open question: Do you think music says something about personality type? Explain. I know this probably has been looked at before, but I'm curious to know different opinions.

I think it does.

Love Indie rock, electronic, 80's new wave, and I've recently had a thing for folk too after listening to Mumford & Sons (:

The Killers, Passion Pit, Nine Inch Nails, Arctic Monkeys, And Tokyo Police Club are some of my favorite bands (:

If you have spotify you should try the Mumford and Sons and The Killers stations. It never fails me. I am also into the same bands.

If you have spotify you should try the Mumford and Sons and The Killers stations. It never fails me. I am also into the same bands.

I've never tried that, thanks. I usually always use Pandora. Has supplied me with many awesome bands