Sign in to follow this  
Aled

What would you opt for?

Suppose that at some point the Dream Act gets approved and finally becomes a law. Would you enlist on the military or get enrolled into a four year college?

Ive always wanted to go back to school and it'd prefer enrolling in a four year college and part time work than the military. I understand the military does have many benefits but is also has several cons and Id prefer to stay close to my loved ones.

Four year college of course. I would say a posibility into the national guard because they are more "local" but I'd prefer to go to college and build up my career.

I would go to college. Actually I would finish college. I started college already have two years done in a community college but it gets a little expensive for the four year college. Hopfully with the dream act I would apply for financial aid.

fredo787:

Sorry but the DREAM Act didnt pass. We are all applying for DACA.

Good luck and welcome to the forum.

fredo787:

Sorry but the DREAM Act didnt pass. We are all applying for DACA.

Good luck and welcome to the forum.

I think he means if the dream act did pass he would look to use financial aid. I'm sure by now we all know it's "deferred action" and not the dream act.

Moe:

You'd be surprised. I log on the first chat room and I still see people ask "Where can I apply for the Dream Act?"

Yeah, totally agree. When you read through the uscis site about deferred action they do explain the difference between this new law and what the dream act is. Of course theyre two different things.

itzel:

Yes I do know that we are applying for the "deferred action" I not that clueless hehehe :P Moe is right I was refering if the Dream Act did pass I would ultilize the financial aid ;)