Sign in to follow this  
itzel

USCIS Multiple Approval Texts

I was approved yesterday but I thought I should bring up the number of texts one receives from USCIS regarding ones case. I kid you not, Up to today at 616pm (mountain time) I have received 6 texts from USCIS regarding my case.

One that the DACA was approved

Two that Ive been approved for an EAD

Three that they sent out the DACA approval notice in the mail

Four that my EAD was being printed

Five that EAD would be mailed

Six that EAD has been picked up by USPS and should arrive within 7 days

Thanks for the info USCIS, but receiving soo many texts from you worried me and made me scared checking my status that maybe you changed your mind and denied my DACA and EAD

This is just a heads up for anyone else that receives "multiple" texts, to not worry. It seems USCIS can be very precise at times..

did you resive texts for the previous stuff like for your bio appoiment??

I never received a text for my bio, I found out about my bio by calling USCIS and did it the same day since it was scheduled. Up to where I know, when you sign up for updates with the USCIS website, they'll send you emails, texts or both. You pick. But I signed up for both and only got multiple texts of DACA being approved and EAD on its way and so forth...

I never received a text for my bio, I found out about my bio by calling USCIS and did it the same day since it was scheduled. Up to where I know, when you sign up for updates with the USCIS website, they'll send you emails, texts or both. You pick. But I signed up for both and only got multiple texts of DACA being approved and EAD on its way and so forth...

LMAO!! Same thing happened to me today!! I got so many text messages!! And every time I did, I kept checking my status!! BTW you got the text yesterday being approved right? Did you get texts today saying your card has been picked up? Or shipped? Curious on when I should be expecting mine should come? I'm so excited!!!

LMAO!! Same thing happened to me today!! I got so many text messages!! And every time I did, I kept checking my status!! BTW you got the text yesterday being approved right? Did you get texts today saying your card has been picked up? Or shipped? Curious on when I should be expecting mine should come? I'm so excited!!!

I got the text that I was DACA approved and that my EAD was in production on the 9th. Yesterday the 10th. I got the text that it had been picked up by USPS and that I should receive it within 7 days. You should be receiving text updating your status today informing you that your card is in the mail on its way.

Ahhhhh... Congrats guys! This waiting is torture at this point! I feel glued to my phone!!

I hope you hear something very soon Amor!!!!

You will i know you will. We all will get a response soon

Thank you :), good luck to all of us !

Hey Itzel,

So I decided to join the forum today based on your text post. I've been going insane checking my phone and case status everyday and finally today, I received that blessed text lol. I got a text msg today at 5:30pm CT telling me to check my EAD status. Lo and behold they are making my card. No emails, however although I signed up for that too. Anyways, my questions is how long after you received the text that you get the card?

My DACA still says pending and according the immigration seminars that I attended (ironically, I intern at an immigration law firm, yikes!) The i-821D is approved before the i-765. Thanks for any advice

Hi jam rock. I got the text October 10 that it was by USPS on the 10th. I received EAD on the 12th. I also signed up for emails and didn't get any.

It's quite normal for the I-765 to be approved before the I-821D. It's nothing to worry about since to be approved for the I-765 you would need the I-821D approved first so they probably just haven't updated the status for the I-821D.

I got a tm from a 5 digit number saying my case was updated, ended up being ead ordered for production on 5-10-13, and today I received a tm from an actual number from VA saying my case was updated and also was my ead ordered for production but with a diff date 5-13-10. Anyone had this happen with 2 diff dates and different tm #'s?