Tattoolouis517

DACA APPLICATION

Tattolouis517: If you just sent it the 5th, then either today or early next week you should be getting the text notifications that USCIS received your application and will be sending it to a service center. Just chill....

This is nothing....after you get the texts that they received it....then you can expect your biometricss appointment and after that the real waiting game begins...

I guess it depends on the state, but I've heard that after you send it, it usually takes about 10 days to get your biometric's appointment :)

Did anyone else send their DACA application October 5th that has received anything yet???? Thanks

HI TATTOOLOUIS517 I SENT MINE ON OCTOBER 3RD AND ON THE 11TH I GOT THE TEXT! AND ON THE 15TH THE LETTER IN THE MAIL!

HOPE THIS HELPED YOU OUT AT LEST A LITTLE!

@ yudi I actually receive my aceptance letter today!!! :0) thank you tougth by the way have you received your Bio appoinment yet??

THATS GOOD! NO I HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT YET! AND THE WAITING IS KILLING ME! WHERE DID YOU SEND UR APPLICATION TO?

@@ YUDI just got my biometrics apointment today!! That was fast and i received my aceptance letter yesterday! My apoinment is NOV 9th 1:00pm hopefully u get yours soon

@rudy congrats bro!!!!!!

THATS VERY GOOD! IM VERY GLAD FOR YOU TOTTOOLOUIS! MAYBE ITS TAKING LONGER FOR ME BECAUSE IM ALL THE WAY OVER HERE IN ATLANTA GEORGIA!

Did anyone else send their DACA application October 5th that has received anything yet???? Thanks

Hey I sent mine October 19 and they received it October 22 and I got my text and emails on October 25!