Sign in to follow this  
iherrera

case routed to texas

Hello and welcome to the forum iherrera, in regards to your concern I think many of us can relate. We all want our cases approved and processed as fast as possible.

Fact is, the later you sent in your application the longer it is going to take to get reviewed and hopefully approved. Some processing centers appear to be moving faster than others, so patience is key when going along this process. Also, don't be worried about which processing center your application was sent to. Not sure what your concerned on that would be, but everyone's application get rerouted to different processing centers after they are received by the lockboxes.

You sent it your application, best of luck the rest of the way! I hope you find the forum a bit helpful to you.

Hi iherrera, welcome to the forums.the best thing is not to worry about it and you'll get approved to like all of us. It's just the matter of time and I hope it goes smooth for you aswell!

I have also been hearing that the Texas center has been talking longer to review applications. We should not be concerned that they will not review each application fairly but rather they are a bit slow in their process.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date Application Sent: September 07, 2012

Lockbox: Chicago, IL

Mail Method: USPS Flat Rate mail w/ delivery confirmation

Date Delivered: September 10, 2012

Date of I-797 C Notice of Action: September 12, 2012

Service Center : Texas

Date of Biometrics: Walk-in September 24th, 2012 @10:00am

Date of EAD Letter/Email/TXT Approval: Pending

Date of EAD Mailed: Pending

Date of EAD Received: Pending

Hi iherrera! Texas is a bit slower than other cents but don't worry about being denied simply because it's Texas. They have to follow the same procedures as the other centers. I applied in early September and got texts yday and this morning about my approval. It seems that it takes on average (thus is my estimation) 45-50 days to get a response; however, it will slow down as more people apply.

Not only will it slow down but my theory is that most other service centers are overloaded on cases and are sending them to texas because they need help. You will get approved eventually. Just be patient.