Sign in to follow this  
Irving92

Hi my name is Irving

Hello I am new to this forum and I think its pretty awesome how there is alot of people here to help! I had my biometrics meeting today :D it went pretty smooth I must say! how long did you have to wait for your next notice since getting your biometrics done?? (I hate waiting) <_<

hi Irving92. Welcome to the forum. the people here are pretty cool and very helpful.

i know personally, i waited a week for my application to be approved. but for the most part, people are waiting around 2 to 3 weeks after their biometrics appt on a decision. so, it's not that bad.

think everyone hates waiting but it's worth it and once you're approved, things happen pretty fast after that.

so, if you have any other questions feel free to ask, someone is bound to answer it or if you just wanna chat, feel free.

good luck. :)

after your appt, you just basically wait until you are approved. if you have signed up for status updates on the USCIS website, you might get a txt and/or email when you are approved. then USCIS will let you know that your EAD card has been put into production, when they mail it, when USPS picks it up for delivery and when its actually delivered to your house. then once you get it, you can go to the SSA office and apply for a SSN, then once you have your SSN card, you can apply for a DL/ID if you live in a state that will issue you on. then from there, you can live a normal live. get a job, drive legally and all that fun stuff.

I believe is taking much longer now as a result of the large backlog. I have been waiting more than three weeks for a decision.

Date Application Sent: September 07, 2012

Lockbox: Chicago, IL

Mail Method: USPS Flat Rate mail w/ delivery confirmation

Date Delivered: September 10, 2012

Date of I-797 C Notice of Action: September 12, 2012

Center Processing it: Texas

Date of Biometrics: Walk-in September 24th, 2012 @10:00am

Date of EAD Letter/Email/TXT Approval: Pending

Date of EAD Mailed: Pending

Date of EAD Received: Pending

Just wait! you get it, i am being discussion some of my colligue face to face, they are waiting several day so don't worry.