Rickyerique

How long after Biometrics to get approved?

Just curious but is it possible to get approved by USCIS as early as 11 days after my biometrics.?

I just want to make sure before i get all depressed after finding out I was wrong haha. But it says on my case status online that my I-821 is on "Post Decision Activity" and was approved last wednesday and my I-765 is on "Card Production" and was mailed via USPS yesterday. i'm really REALLY happy with the results but I wasn't expecting approval for another few weeks.

Just for the record, I never got any letter or e-notification.

Hi, does anyone know how long after Biometrics for approval. I sent in my application Oct. 3 and I went in for my Biometrics Oct. 31. I have not heard anything since. I even did a service request and nothing. I am really sad.. I know of people who sent it in after me and have already gotten approved, but not me :(. What can I do?

Date Application Sent: November 23, 2012

Lockbox: Chicago, IL

Mail Method: USPS Flat Rate mail

Date Delivered: November 27, 2012

Date of I-797 C Notice of Action: November 29, 2012

Date of Biometrics: December 26 ,2012 @ 11:00 am

DACA & EAD Aprroved: April 30, 2013

EAD recived: May 4,2013

Applaied for SSN: May 6, 2013

SSN recived: May 10, 2013

Hey guys, I filed my case on Sept 27, 2012. Biometrics on December 4, and on March 27, I got accepted and Today got my Employment Authorization Card, now off to get a SS & a DL.

It's true what they say, you'll get it the least you expect. Be patient for those who are still waiting out there!! I waited almost 4 months after my bio.

can anybody answer how they proved Residing in the US continuously

There's a lot of ways to prove continuous residency. The stronger the evidence the better. You don't necessarily have to prove that you were in the U.S everyday or even every month, but you have to present the best case possible to the adjudicator that you've been residing in the U.S for the past 5 years continuously. The best evidence far to none are school records (i.e. college and high school transcript), bank statements, pay-stubs, medical records and utility/rent billing statements. You can also throw in some affidavits to give you some cushion. :D

my 6 month waiting period will be on april 9th. it seems the initial review tab is frozen every time i check. i have called a few times and the only thing they can tell me is to keep waiting. this sucks, i thought students were going to get prefference and i know a bunch of people that have gotten approved and they have everything and are working too and they arent even going to school. i dont understand. i went to a bunch of events and forums here in anaheim and to my understanding students would be the ones to get apporved faster since we are trying to get a job to get through school. please someone correct me if im wrong.

Applicationg received: October 9th

Biometrics: November 5th

Initial review for life!

my 6 month waiting period will be on april 9th. it seems the initial review tab is frozen every time i check. i have called a few times and the only thing they can tell me is to keep waiting. this sucks, i thought students were going to get prefference and i know a bunch of people that have gotten approved and they have everything and are working too and they arent even going to school. i dont understand. i went to a bunch of events and forums here in anaheim and to my understanding students would be the ones to get apporved faster since we are trying to get a job to get through school. please someone correct me if im wrong.

Have you tried sending an E-Request?

I sent mine jan 19 they received it jan 22 receipt arrived jan 27 bios feb 19 and still under initial review im o desperate pkease who else sent theirs in jan srrvice center is vermont

Hey Guys so I had my biometrics appointment on JUNE 1st, 2016. It's been almost 1 month I have yet to hear any updates on my case. Did this happen to anyone else? my card expires in 2 days :(

I called today to find out what was going on, and they said the office is backed up. They are currently processing up to Jan 13th, so my April 11th is nowhere in sight. 

I called because I lost my paper/ stamp at the biometrics-- I don't even recall getting a stamp. I was worried they did not register the biometrics at all, causing this grand delay. I'm going to go back to my application support center to ask for a proof of my assist, proving I did go on the appointed day. It is up to them to give the prove to me or not. I'm so worried, my card expires in September and that's when my new job starts.

Date Application Sent: 4/11/16

Lockbox: Nebraska

Mail Method: UPS

Received Date: 4/12/16

Date of Acceptance e-mail/text: 4/12/16

Date of I-797 C Notice of Action: 4/15 sent, appointment to be 5/2

Service Center: California

Date of Biometrics: 5/2

Date of EAD Approval: ----- still waiting

Date of EAD Received: ------ still waiting