Rickyerique

How long after Biometrics to get approved?

January is our month everyone. Fresita22, your mom is right, our time will come when we least expect it. I guess the best thing to do is to focus in a new project like school, family, 2013 goals, healthy habits or by encouraging other dreamers....

Hi i'm new to the forum, my brother, my sister and I applied, we got our biometrics by the end of october, we all got the appointment at the same time. So they told us to wait for a response on the mail, my younger brother got his approved by the second week of december, but my sister and I, still haven't gotten it yet.. what worries me the most is that, we send everything at the same time. I just hope my sister and I get approved on January like everyone else!!!

Everyone gets a different person to review our cases, it takes longer for certain people with common names.

I was accepted 2 weeks before my sister! I had to keep the secret until she was approved, to prevent what you are currently going through.

Everyone gets a different person to review our cases, it takes longer for certain people with common names.

I was accepted 2 weeks before my sister! I had to keep the secret until she was approved, to prevent what you are currently going through.

how sweat of you

Hi i'm new to the forum, my brother, my sister and I applied, we got our biometrics by the end of october, we all got the appointment at the same time. So they told us to wait for a response on the mail, my younger brother got his approved by the second week of december, but my sister and I, still haven't gotten it yet.. what worries me the most is that, we send everything at the same time. I just hope my sister and I get approved on January like everyone else!!!

Welcome!

Like rawf said each case is different! Some get approved water some don't! I did my boimetrics on 10/11 same month as you and I'm still not approved...

But January is our month don't worry! :)

Mi escuela va a tener un job fair el siguiente mes, espero y para entonces ya tengamos un permiso de trabajo....

Mi escuela va a tener un job fair el siguiente mes, espero y para entonces ya tengamos un permiso de trabajo....

Ojala tengas tus papeles para entonces yo me acuerdo que eso lo tenian en mi escuela pero no podia aplicar me sentia de menos por que mis amigos trabajaban y manejaban. Pero mantente postivo que en estos dias nos tocan las buenas notocias. :)

No hay de otra Jcarlos08 mas que mantener la calma! Es algo chistoso e interesante que un simple permiso de trabajo pueda cambiar tanto nuestras vidas. Sin embargo la actitud positiva y amigable que he visto en todos los dreamers, es por si solo algo mas grande. Pase lo que pase, esta actitud positiva es la que nos va hacer salir adelante y crecer como personas....

Buena suerte!

No hay de otra Jcarlos08 mas que mantener la calma! Es algo chistoso e interesante que un simple permiso de trabajo pueda cambiar tanto nuestras vidas. Sin embargo la actitud positiva y amigable que he visto en todos los dreamers, es por si solo algo mas grande. Pase lo que pase, esta actitud positiva es la que nos va hacer salir adelante y crecer como personas....

Buena suerte!

Muchas gracias, y si solo un permiso puede cambiar la vida de uno

nos beneficia en muchas maneras. Y si es verdad ay que mantener una buena actitud

y conducta para resivir lo mismo. Tambien te deseo buena suerte y a echarle ganas.

Hello all! I need feedback please!!! I have been reading everywhere how long it takes to receive confirmation that the application was received and i am scared that mine is taking too long! My attorney filed it for me mid november. Should i have received or my attorney the receipt of the application fee or any type of notification that the application was received? How can I find out this information? HELP PLEASE!

Received on November 8,2012: I-765 & I -821 D

fingerprints taken on Dec, 5,2012

Thursday,January, 10,2013 - haven't heard from them

Service Center Application was sent to: California

Hello all! I need feedback please!!! I have been reading everywhere how long it takes to receive confirmation that the application was received and i am scared that mine is taking too long! My attorney filed it for me mid november. Should i have received or my attorney the receipt of the application fee or any type of notification that the application was received? How can I find out this information? HELP PLEASE!

Did you sign up for the notification by email and text as well? I had received my receipt within 1-2 weeks after sending my application.. (see my signature for exact dates..) Check your email too if you had signed up for the notification (check spam mail folder and everything!) If you have the email, they give you a receipt number in it and from there you can put that number on USCIS website to check your status.. Also, if you hadn't received anything in the mail or email, check if your payment has been received (hopefully you paid with a check? then the status of whether it was received or not would show up in your statement..). Regardless, you should just call USCIS and ask, it is really late. You should have gotten your notice for biometrics already.

Getting worried...

My brother and I submitted all the paperwork with the application fees, etc. at the same time.

Got confirmation on: September 11, 2012.

Biometrics appt: October 10, 2012

Center: Vermont Service Center

My brother got his approved and received the card mid December. I'm still waiting for mine, and the strange thing is that everything that we did was at the same time. Sending applications, the biometric appt date, everything. We had all the proper paperwork and evidence, but what I don't understand is that he got his and I am still waiting for mine to be approved or denied :/

No new info on USCIS website. The stage is still in "initial review".

Getting worried...

My brother and I submitted all the paperwork with the application fees, etc. at the same time.

Got confirmation on: September 11, 2012.

Biometrics appt: October 10, 2012

Center: Vermont Service Center

My brother got his approved and received the card mid December. I'm still waiting for mine, and the strange thing is that everything that we did was at the same time. Sending applications, the biometric appt date, everything. We had all the proper paperwork and evidence, but what I don't understand is that he got his and I am still waiting for mine to be approved or denied :/

No new info on USCIS website. The stage is still in "initial review".

I know it's hard to wait patiently, but you'll get yours soon enough! They don't get processed in the order they were received.. good luck to you!!! hang in there! I don't think hardly anyone has been denied so far.. I think only handful of applicants were denied.. You didn't get an RFE, it's good to be in Initial Review. Keep checking everyday and in the meantime, revamp your resume or write cover letters to job postings that you may be interested in. Keep yourself distracted. By the time you get your social security number, you'd be prepared that way.

Did you sign up for the notification by email and text as well? I had received my receipt within 1-2 weeks after sending my application.. (see my signature for exact dates..) Check your email too if you had signed up for the notification (check spam mail folder and everything!) If you have the email, they give you a receipt number in it and from there you can put that number on USCIS website to check your status.. Also, if you hadn't received anything in the mail or email, check if your payment has been received (hopefully you paid with a check? then the status of whether it was received or not would show up in your statement..). Regardless, you should just call USCIS and ask, it is really late. You should have gotten your notice for biometrics already.

Thank you so much for this information! I truly appreciate it! I spoke to my attorney and he send it via normal mail, so there is no way to get a tracking number :/ We are hoping that we will receive a notification and receipt number soon, and that it might be taking longer due to the holidays. I dont think he signed me up for the email/txt alert. I am so nervous.... I will cal the offices tomorrow forst thing. Congratulations on your approval! I hope to soon be the same. God Bless! :D

Congrats to all those who have been approved and to those who haven't you need to be patient. I know I was stressing out about it too because I heard of other people getting their EDAs and I had applied before them. So I guess we can all figure out that some are just lucky and some of us have to wait a little longer. But keep the optimism and you will get it. They received my application September 10 and I did the biometrics on October 15 and January 29 I received the email that I had been approved and they had order the production of my card. So hopefully for a lot of you January was the month for you too. Best of luck! And don't loose faith

Hello. I filed my case on september 25th, got biometrics on december 4 and till this day i havent gotten any news letters or mail. and on the website it's still on initial review. help please?

Hello. I filed my case on september 25th, got biometrics on december 4 and till this day i havent gotten any news letters or mail. and on the website it's still on initial review. help please?

There's nothing we can help you with as your case is still under normal processing. You don't get any other letters after the Biometrics appointment letter, until your case is approved.

Hi everyone,

I thought I was alone in this. I applied since August and went in for the Biometrics in September... I havent heard anything since. I've been a nervous wreck since then. Everyday I pray to receive the letter and nothing. I go online every other day and check my status... Initial Review. :(

I currently have a job, which makes me wonder if this is delaying the process...ugh!

Hi everyone,

I thought I was alone in this. I applied since August and went in for the Biometrics in September... I havent heard anything since. I've been a nervous wreck since then. Everyday I pray to receive the letter and nothing. I go online every other day and check my status... Initial Review. :(

I currently have a job, which makes me wonder if this is delaying the process...ugh!

At least you have a job. I can't even make money. And I'm currently attending my first year in college and paying everything out of pocket. Well, my parents pocket. We are barley making the payments off a community colleges. I guess I can't do anything but wait. I would be able to help my parents out if I just had a job. I tried searching for jobs but they all look for that ss number which I desperately in need.

Me too i ve been waiting and nothing i did my bios october 30 and still nothing i guess i just have to wait but its hard i get upset sad and depress sometimes but i just hope and pray to god to help me cuz he nows i need my permit to find a job and get money im super super broke

Me too i ve been waiting and nothing i did my bios october 30 and still nothing i guess i just have to wait but its hard i get upset sad and depress sometimes but i just hope and pray to god to help me cuz he nows i need my permit to find a job and get money im super super broke

I was in the same spot too but I just waited and waited I just got the email that I was approved on Saturday. My sister and I applied at the same time and she is still waiting on her approval. Don't loose hope!