GoCoogs713

Probation for DWI and I need to renew DACA

Hi everyone I'm new to this and this is my first time posting. I've been convicted with a class b misdeamnor for petty theft when I was 17. I've been approved every time since DACA first started in 2012.  22 now and I'm currently on probation for a DWI case(significant offense) which ends on 11/17. My DACA expires on 7/17 and I would like to get some feedback on how I should go about my situation. Has anyone like me ever been on probation for DWI and been approved for DACA? Should I apply while on probation? 

Also I'm graduating from UH in the Fall with my BA in Computer Information Systems and my plan B was to move back to MX and persue my professional career with IBM or Accenture from there IF I cannot renew my DACA. 

Thanks for listening any feedback is greatly appreciated. 

Damn dude!

All I can say is you're in Texas :(  

You can't expunge your DWI like in California. Talk to a criminal and immigration lawyer.

Only way you can get it expunged is if you get it dismissed with a pre trial contract. I just finished mine and got it dismissed and currently getting it expunged.  If it gets expunged, does it help to get approved?