for those who have their 3rd renewal daca approved, how long did it take?  for those who have a clean record and nothing outstanding about about their cases. From point A to Z. and did it get approved around the time your work permit was set to expire? 

For me, it took about two months to get approved maybe a bit more than two months . My work permit was gonna expired on March, but I got it way before my expiration date. 

nice.. ive been sweating it Bcuz mine is soon to exp on Dec 31 and my status keeps saying “its being reviewed “ I started the process within the recommended time. it’s just nerve racking However IDK if anyone knows this or how legitimate it is cuz no one has ever pointed it out but on the FORM I-797C (its a receipt form for the I-765 Category C33) at the bottom of that letter says “if you do not receive your renewal EAD (aka work permit )before your current EAD expires,, THEN this notice of action AUTOMATICALLY extends the validity of your EAD for up to 180 days from the expiration date printed on the face of the card....” so im not sure if thats the “ illegal presence” that accrues against us or it really means you’re still allowed to work???? so if someone has the answer to this is greatly appreciated and let me in the knowledge :D:wacko: 

Background info I'm in CA.

Mine was due to expire Nov, 2017. I submitted my documents July 1st, I just received my permit on Oct. 21. 

I know the wait is agonizing, specially if you have HR calling you regarding your permit, but sit tight, you will get it in no time. 

I'm sure you'll get your approval by then :)

That I know once your work permit expires, you are out of the protection of DACA, but if you sent it on time, you should be good :) if the date that your work permit expires gets closer and you still haven't gotten approved, give them a call. But, I know what you mean, the wait is nerve-racking. Hope you hear from them soon :)

I sent it on time  but it took 6months to get an apprval. It was very nerve wrecking cuz i recieved it 2 months  after it expired so i was put on leave without pay until its received. I kept calling n calling and made a complaint for my case to b reviewed thanks to God everything turned out good. Patience is what u need and also ask questions.