Good day,

I am Ignacio and this is my story. I came to the US from Santiago, Chile in 07/1995, when I was 8 years old. My family and I came here legally but stayed Illegaly. The immigration topic was something that was avoided by my parents allways and that's probably the main reason why I was illegal even 10 years after we got here. It wasn't really a hot topic until I graduated from High School as I faced a very unpleasant and uncertain future. 4 years after I graduated I met my ex wife and we decided to get married so that we can go on with the plans we had with eachother, since there is no way someone, that arrived at age of 8 years, was going to have the life of a typical illegal immigrant. We got married and I applied for AOS through her. Things didn't go well and we broke up a year ago, before my AOS was approved and she withdrew the I130, which automatically withdrew everything else, without me knowing about it (we didn't break up in bad terms but she still decided to screw me over). I didn't find out until I tried to renew my EAD that expired in august that she did that and I literally went crazy, since on August 3rd, I was fired from my job for not having an EAD.

I did all my research for the DACA Application and decided to send the application. Sent on 9/12/12, after about a month of finding evidence of residing in the US since June of 2007. My application was in total about 70 pages and is the best application I could send, I am very proud of it and hope everything goes well.

I want to give everyone here my best wishes, on whatever application you are sending. And if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at any time.

Thank you for taking the time to read what I wrote :)

Ignacio

Ningún Ser Humano Es Ilegal

Hi Ignacio, Welcome to the forum. I hope you find you find it helpful around here in some way or another.

Thank you for sharing your story with us. We as undocumented have gone through many hardships and all have our own and unique story to tell. Yours in one clear example.

Good luck with the rest of the way...

Hey Ignacio welcome to the forum, sorry to hear about what happened to you but we all have gone through hard times as well as undocumented. Here you'll find awesome people to talk to and very helpful information. Good luck!

Thank you all :) best of lucks to all of you too. Everything happens for a reason and even though this challange is different for each one of us, we have something in common that goes deep into our lives and is present every day in one way or another. This unites us and when this challange is over we will be very thankful that it happended. When this is over.. Life's gonna be alot more awesome.

Hey Ignacio welcome to the forum, sorry to hear about what happened to you but we all have gone through hard times as well as undocumented. Here you'll find awesome people to talk to and very helpful information. Good luck!

Thank you all :) best of lucks to all of you too. Everything happens for a reason and even though this challange is different for each one of us, we have something in common that goes deep into our lives and is present every day in one way or another. This unites us and when this challange is over we will be very thankful that it happended. When this is over.. Life's gonna be alot more awesome.

Welcome Nacho!

However, NOTICE HOW BOTH OF YOU GUYS HAVE VERMONT AS THE SERVICE CENTER!

AM I THE ONLY KID IN MIAMI TO HAVE HIS APP IN NEBRASKA??

WTF, SERIOUSLY!

BTW -

Nacho, have you been to Pamela's on SW 40th st and 80 something ave? It is a Chilean restaurant...

I had a wicked nice Jaiva, and some postres which were amazing! The ayuya was also nice

Welcome Nacho!

However, NOTICE HOW BOTH OF YOU GUYS HAVE VERMONT AS THE SERVICE CENTER!

AM I THE ONLY KID IN MIAMI TO HAVE HIS APP IN NEBRASKA??

WTF, SERIOUSLY!

See...

Told you bro! Lol