Okay, so my biometrics appointment is in Elizabeth on Tuesday, October 30th, but due to mother nature and hurricane Sandy coming, I'm not sure if it'll even be open on that day! What should I do? Will they delay/reschedule the appointment, or do I have to send something? I'm running out of time here! I'm very worried about this.

My only recommendation is for you to do a walk-in on Monday just to be sure. They will take you in without problems if you ask nicely.

Your other option would be to call and ask if the ASC Office will be open on Tuesday.

My only recommendation is for you to do a walk-in on Monday just to be sure. They will take you in without problems if you ask nicely.

Your other option would be to call and ask if the ASC Office will be open on Tuesday.

Okay, but it's supposed to start on Sunday night. That would mean that Monday would be a bad time to try to go since it might still be going, or there can be floods. I'm hoping that it'll clear by Tuesday or something.

i agree with djta. Why dont you just call the office in elizabeth and find out what you can do. Most likely, it looks like you would have take those fingerprints on Wednesday. Hope the hurricane is gone by then. good luck!!

i agree with djta. Why dont you just call the office in elizabeth and find out what you can do. Most likely, it looks like you would have take those fingerprints on Wednesday. Hope the hurricane is gone by then. good luck!!

Yes, I was going to. But the only problem is that it seems I can't find the number, not matter where I search. :/

Yes, I was going to. But the only problem is that it seems I can't find the number, not matter where I search. :/

The ASCs don't seem to post their phone numbers anywhere.

If you aren't able to make it to your Biometrics appointment, don't worry. You won't be in any trouble, you can go in after the appointment date.

I suggest calling the USCIS hotline and asking them about the issue.

1-800-375-5283

Look What a found! :) hope it helps! :D

TOMEN NOTA, quienes tienen cita para el lunes 29 de octubre, seran postergadas y necesitaran recibir un NOA con su nuevo dia y hora:

Estas oficinas de USCIS cerraran:

Due to the impending storm, Hurricane Sandy, the offices listed below will be closed on Monday, October 29, 2012.

All applicants appointments will be rescheduled to the next available appointment date; applicants do not need to do anything to request a rescheduled date. However walk-ins will be processed on a case-by-case basis.

If you plan to visit a USCIS office in an area affected by the severe weather or you believe may be affected by severe weather, please call the

National Customer Service Center (NCSC) 1-800-375-5283

to ensure the office is open for business and for further instructions on rescheduling your appointment if the office is closed. Please continue to monitor this page for changes.

Closed Offices

Norfolk, VA Field Office & Application Support Center

New York, NY Field Office

Queens, NY Field Office & Application Support Center

Long Island, NY Field Office & Application Support Center

Bronx, NY Application Support Center

Brooklyn, NY Application Support Center

Hicksville, NY Application Support Center

Woodside, NY Application Support Center

Manhattan, NY Application Support Center

Port Chester, NY Application Support Center

Queens/Jamaica, NY Application Support Center

New Rochelle, NY Application Support Center

Newark Field, NJ Office

Mount Laurel, NJ Field Office

Hackensack, NJ Application Support Center

Elizabeth, NJ Application Support Center

Philadelphia, PA Field Office & Application Support Center

Dover, DE Satellite Office & Application Support Center

York, PA Application Support Center

Salisbury, MD Application Support Center

New York Asylum Office

Newark Asylum Office

Haiti - Port-au-Prince Office Field Office

Look What a found! :) hope it helps! :D

TOMEN NOTA, quienes tienen cita para el lunes 29 de octubre, seran postergadas y necesitaran recibir un NOA con su nuevo dia y hora:

Estas oficinas de USCIS cerraran:

Due to the impending storm, Hurricane Sandy, the offices listed below will be closed on Monday, October 29, 2012.

All applicants appointments will be rescheduled to the next available appointment date; applicants do not need to do anything to request a rescheduled date. However walk-ins will be processed on a case-by-case basis.

If you plan to visit a USCIS office in an area affected by the severe weather or you believe may be affected by severe weather, please call the

National Customer Service Center (NCSC) 1-800-375-5283

to ensure the office is open for business and for further instructions on rescheduling your appointment if the office is closed. Please continue to monitor this page for changes.

Closed Offices

Norfolk, VA Field Office & Application Support Center

New York, NY Field Office

Queens, NY Field Office & Application Support Center

Long Island, NY Field Office & Application Support Center

Bronx, NY Application Support Center

Brooklyn, NY Application Support Center

Hicksville, NY Application Support Center

Woodside, NY Application Support Center

Manhattan, NY Application Support Center

Port Chester, NY Application Support Center

Queens/Jamaica, NY Application Support Center

New Rochelle, NY Application Support Center

Newark Field, NJ Office

Mount Laurel, NJ Field Office

Hackensack, NJ Application Support Center

Elizabeth, NJ Application Support Center

Philadelphia, PA Field Office & Application Support Center

Dover, DE Satellite Office & Application Support Center

York, PA Application Support Center

Salisbury, MD Application Support Center

New York Asylum Office

Newark Asylum Office

Haiti - Port-au-Prince Office Field Office

Thank you very much! I really appreciate this!!