Sign in to follow this  
Yudi85

Biometrics Appointment

What is the estimated time from when the applications are sent and the letter of the biometric appointment is received?

Was up Yudi you still havent received anything yet??? I received my bio apoinment after i sent all my paperwork in took two weeks. I sent my application on the 5th and received my apoinment on the 12. Thats weird if ou havent receive anythin yet. Dont worrie youll get it soon

If November 15 comes and you haven't received it you can call USCIS. I did that because I remember reading on the USCIS website regarding the process, that after you receive the approval notice, you should receive an appointment notice with in 30 days... I called and asked to speak to an officer...

@yudi85

I had to wait 30 days for my bio appointment letter.

once is starts nearing 30 days you should call customer

service anytime before that will be almost impossible to

get an answer from them.

Thanks Guys!! I called today and thay told me to wait after the 10th, and once i houng up i went out to the mail box and it was there! And dont have to wait 8 more days!!!

So I got my bios done early today, now the waiting has started! Hoping it won't take another month!

For those of you who have got their biometric apointment what is that for? Im berly gna snd my aplication in and i wna know.wat to expect in the apointment? Like wat questions do they ask or what do they make me do? Thank u all

Biometrics are for background check like criminal n stuff they are just goin to take your fingerprints. They didn't really ask me much just had to fill out this small form with name phone# adress receipt #...... my appointment was fast i was out like 20 mins later, you must take the appoinmet paper with you n proof of identification like passport or consular ID

Date Application Sent: August 16 2012

Date Application Received : August 20 2012

Date of Biometrics: September 24 2012

Date of DECA Approved: Pending

I sent my application on October 25, they received it on October 29, got my first e-mail and text on November 1 and got form I-797 ( letter for Biometrics appointment) on November 3 and my Biometrics appointment is gonna be on November 29 :) so i got my biometrics appointment 9 days after i sent my app :)

I'm from Cali as well and also sent my app to AZ ... no i'm just gonna wait because some people who went to take their Biometrics before their appointment are still waiting and i know people who actually went on the day of their appointment and got their EAD a week later! and I'm scared that if i do a walk-in my case might take longer =S i don't want to risk it.... are you?

aww man i just checked and got this :( hopefully it doesn't affect my case i called and requested it resent and the person attending me said it won't do anything in my case seeing as i caught it on time but still :/

On October 29, 2012, the post office returned the notice we last sent you on this case I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION as undeliverable. This may have serious effects on processing this case. Please call 1-800-375-5283 to update your mailing address for this notice to be re-sent.

For those of you who have got their biometric apointment what is that for? Im berly gna snd my aplication in and i wna know.wat to expect in the apointment? Like wat questions do they ask or what do they make me do? Thank u all

Biometrics is where the ASC take your finger prints and a picture to do a background check on you. Bring the appointment letter and an I.D. and the rest of the steps will be lead by the ASC staffs.

well that's the thing i didn't get either, i'm currently getting help with my application from diocesan migrant and refugee services and i didn't even get the bio metrics appointment, they did, and they called me to tell me, guess instead of checking my mail ill keep checking with them