Sign in to follow this  
JoseG

Romney Supporters in Ohio

Everyone is entitled to express their own opinions and we all think differently, but also have to acknowledge that most people are so ignorant and they just talk about something they have no idea what it is or where it is coming from just because other people are saying it.

The majority of them had no idea what to say when they were asked about something specific of what they said.. they were speechless with no answer to backup what they were talking about.

You can hear about religion a lot in the video. I think religion is what's separating people.. too many of them.

But that's just my humble opinion.

They're just saying what they remember from watching FOX news. You know they're clueless when they say Bush was a good president and that Romney is a Christian. I mean seriously? Romney states he is a Mormon is each of his freaking appearances.

It's funny how they talk about the country being divided because of Obama when they themselves are stepping away from him because they think he is a Muslim, and they think that their religion dislikes homosexuals and is against abortion. They are the ones making the divisions.

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna be that guy and say... Yeah all of them were white and had no idea what they were against or disliking. I am so glad that my white friends who are well informed and educated... Ignorance is the deadliest disease in the world...

How the rest of the world sees the USA or as the redneck says 'Merica! Hilarious people with the mentality of a child. Lady with the white coat "there's no more freedom, the drones are watching us" lmao