taramo35

What about credit? Is it going to be hard to start building up ur credit score ... Any ideas on how to build up ur credit fast ?

I applied for the Discover IT credit card and it was a very new experience for me since I already have a few credit cards, it was the first time I was constantly called (at times I couldn't answer) and was requested to provide a copy of a document with my ssn in it. I provided a copy of my ssn card.

The next day (today) I received a call in the afternoon and the lady on the phone asked if it was me who applied for the credit card and I said yes. Then she asked for my date of birth, and why I applied for it.

I didn't want to go into details, I just said "Because I would like to have a Discover IT Credit Card" and she said, great! I will go over the agreements and perks of this card.

After 2 to 3 minutes she read the agreement and perks I would have if accepted which includes the APR, Cash back, and so many other things.

After she was done, she asked if I agreed with everything she said.

I said yes, it all sounds pretty good. Even better when someone reads it to me! (knowing everything already since I read every single word when applying for a credit card).

She said, alright "name here". Welcome to Discover! You've been approved.

I checked my application status online and this is what shows up:

2evxlhy.png

The credit they gave me is of 4 digits and so far the biggest I have.

She was extremely friendly!

[Keep in mind I already have other credit cards, I do have a credit score.. but you can always apply. If they deny your application they WILL approve you for another similar one]

Just make sure you answer when they call.

Good luck!

I applied for the Discover IT credit card and it was a very new experience for me since I already have a few credit cards, it was the first time I was constantly called (at times I couldn't answer) and was requested to provide a copy of a document with my ssn in it. I provided a copy of my ssn card.

The next day (today) I received a call in the afternoon and the lady on the phone asked if it was me who applied for the credit card and I said yes. Then she asked for my date of birth, and why I applied for it.

I didn't want to go into details, I just said "Because I would like to have a Discover IT Credit Card" and she said, great! I will go over the agreements and perks of this card.

After 2 to 3 minutes she read the agreement and perks I would have if accepted which includes the APR, Cash back, and so many other things.

After she was done, she asked if I agreed with everything she said.

I said yes, it all sounds pretty good. Even better when someone reads it to me! (knowing everything already since I read every single word when applying for a credit card).

She said, alright "name here". Welcome to Discover! You've been approved.

I checked my application status online and this is what shows up:

2evxlhy.png

The credit they gave me is of 4 digits and so far the biggest I have.

She was extremely friendly!

[Keep in mind I already have other credit cards, I do have a credit score.. but you can always apply. If they deny your application they WILL approve you for another similar one]

Just make sure you answer when they call.

Good luck!

congratulations rawf! can i ask about how much credit discovery give you on that particular card? i just want to have an idea ....Thanx

Use a co-signer on your first couple of borrowing accounts. Lenders will address the co-signer's existing credit. Even a little loan displays up on a credit report, assisting to improve a person's score, inquire a family constituent or close ally to add you as an authorized user on their borrowing account, perfectly one with a long history of reduced balances and on-time payments.Take credit monitoring services for increse it.

Aside from a Credit Card I have used since Junior Year in college (2008), what has helped me is that my mother included me in several other credit accounts (Macy's, VS), in addition to having internet + cable on my name (ATT), and an account with TMobile...

Believe it or not, credit rating companies take a holistic view regarding your management of personal liabilities and your payment schedules...

The smarter the approach, the better credit score will be after some time (1yr +)...

30tm2jk.jpg

i started credit with my itin number at a furniture store back in high school, now i have great credit, no credit cards, but i do have 4 car loans under my name, ironically everyone with a good social in my family has crappy credit so ive helped a few of them get cars, brand new, zero miles, no problem. just checked my score last month and i have a 760.

Ok, so I've had Tmobile prepaid for a long time, and last month I applied with them for a post paid acct. I was denied and today I got a letter explaining so, funny thing is, it says my credit score is 752...

When I was at the store the guy called their credit dep. the girl asked me a few questions in regards to my "credit history", I've had credit under the SS I had used to work, and those lines of credit is what they asked me questions about.

I understand that I cannot merge the credit from my fake SS to my new SS, but if I answer correctly to the questions they ask me to verify, would this mean that they would "merge/relate" (or what ever you call it) my previous credit history into/to my new SS?

Would my current credit score be based on my previous credit history?

I'm sorry if this sounds confusing, I'm trying to explain myself the best way I can.

Thank you for your help.

Ok, so I've had Tmobile prepaid for a long time, and last month I applied with them for a post paid acct. I was denied and today I got a letter explaining so, funny thing is, it says my credit score is 752...

When I was at the store the guy called their credit dep. the girl asked me a few questions in regards to my "credit history", I've had credit under the SS I had used to work, and those lines of credit is what they asked me questions about.

I understand that I cannot merge the credit from my fake SS to my new SS, but if I answer correctly to the questions they ask me to verify, would this mean that they would "merge/relate" (or what ever you call it) my previous credit history into/to my new SS?

Would my current credit score be based on my previous credit history?

I'm sorry if this sounds confusing, I'm trying to explain myself the best way I can.

Thank you for your help.

I don't think they base your current credit history on your previous credit history...

You just start a blank slate with your new social, so start building that credit @cali!

I suggest you put the old SSN (and its record) in a box, lock it, throw it in the pacific, and throw away the key...

2hyBM.gif

iLaC@

I don't think they base your current credit history on your previous credit history...

You just start a blank slate with your new social, so start building that credit @cali!

I suggest you put the old SSN (and its record) in a box, lock it, throw it in the pacific, and throw away the key...

2hyBM.gif

iLaC@

Lolz so why do you think I got 752? And the questions they asked me were dead on, everything from

Employment to the brand of my motorcycle, they were all multiple choice questions. How did they get the info if my SS is new?

So you don't think it's possible to "merge" my old credit to my new SS

Lolz so why do you think I got 752? And the questions they asked me were dead on, everything from

Employment to the brand of my motorcycle, they were all multiple choice questions. How did they get the info if my SS is new?

So you don't think it's possible to "merge" my old credit to my new SS

Yes, they looked up 'Calidreamer' + New SSN, asked you questions to verify if you were the same person with OLD SSN and credit history (which you verified with answers to the questions), and came up with your current credit history...

But, if I were you, I would cut my ties to my old SSN as soon as possible, even if it means starting credit relationships all over again...

Remember, we will have to be 'clean' once CIR passes, therefore, you wouldn't want anything to come back and bite you in your shiny, metal ass ;)

Believe, you, me...the Government digs up dirt and skeletons on people when they want to...I can attest to that...I had something that came back and bit me in the ass...but hey, each one makes a bomb out of their butt...

tumblr_m5dce09FaO1r8p09qo1_400.gif

Just my opinion, and what I would do...you manage your life, and take risks as you see fit...but ask yourself 'is it worth it in the long term?'...@weirdestpersonaccordingtofreudwhichwouldnotevengetinyourheadforfearofbeinginfectedhimself...

tumblr_m2asvxjSdQ1qcro1do1_500.giftumblr_m6i2slIAIZ1r52g5xo1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_mhs268eMCW1rmtenjo1_400.giftumblr_mgl4qxaQlV1rn2utdo1_400.gif

Yeah, I didn't answer the questions right, 'cause I didn't want to get in trouble, so I'll start from 0 again no big deal :D

Thank you for the advise@thereisnootherpetsonasweirdandlameasyouinthisuniverse

BTW did you know they have cancel Futurama...again

I haven't seen that other cartoon in ages! Lolz

Yeah, I didn't answer the questions right, 'cause I didn't want to get in trouble, so I'll start from 0 again no big deal :D

Thank you for the advise@thereisnootherpetsonasweirdandlameasyouinthisuniverse

BTW did you know they have cancel Futurama...again

I haven't seen that other cartoon in ages! Lolz

I did not expect anything less from @Lame-ooooooooooooooo

No worries - Futurama will be back in the air...the fans always get it back!

Freakazoid! and the episodes are better in Spanish IMO (Fenomenoide)

Here is the intro to the show in spanish:

Su mente es de Salchicha, y mucho Chocolate!

I did not expect anything less from @Lame-ooooooooooooooo

No worries - Futurama will be back in the air...the fans always get it back!

Freakazoid! and the episodes are better in Spanish IMO (Fenomenoide)

Here is the intro to the show in spanish:

Su mente es de Salchicha, y mucho Chocolate!

I really hope so 'cuase my life without Bender is meaningless loz

There are tons of cartoons that are better in Spanish IMO, did you get to watch Garfield y sus Amigos?

samba la bamba!!!!!!

http://youtu.be/5fLaENWvtwU

i got approved for chase credit card 500 limit and i was able to get AT&T with my SSN number... bcuz i already had credit with my TAX

I.D number under my macys credit card 2 years ago and i like to shop ...and plus my parents got a A1 credit