Sign in to follow this  
lapancha77

no lawyers get approved faster.

Hi everyone..I've notice something or i dont know if its just my nerves. But people that applied with out a lawyer are getting approved much faster than the people like me that used a lawyer. what do you think?

cant say that it's true or not. for me, personally, i think lawyers are too much of a middle man. if you think you have a chance of getting denied, then yeah, you should get a lawyer but if you have a straight forward case and sent in as much paper work that you have, then i think its just a matter of when an employee at USCIS gets to your case. and who really knows the process that the applications are processed. i mean some people who applied back in august, like i did, are still waiting to get approved. i was approved a week after my bio appt.

My parents got me a lawyer, because they watch too much TV LOL,.

but my cousin also got a lawyer and it only took her around three weeks. Her brother's application was sent along with hers and he hasn't been approved (yet). So it's really about the process and the people looking at the applications.

Hi everyone..I've notice something or i dont know if its just my nerves. But people that applied with out a lawyer are getting approved much faster than the people like me that used a lawyer. what do you think?

Nope, doent make a difference...I used a lawyer and got approved and got everything done in 2 months!

Lawyers representing you, your age, and your race; these are things some people say that effect the outcome of your application, which don't. It might have seemed like the processing time is shorter for people who have applied without a lawyer because, remember, the day someone went in to see the lawyer isn't the day the lawyer send the application. That's one thing, the other thing is, most of the people who applied through a lawyer have more chances of something to come up during the back ground check.

I got a lawyer because I wanted a professional who knew the ins and outs of the immigration system. My lawyer sent me to get a background check before he even started my process. He told me straight out that he was not going to waste my time and my money only to get denied. That I appreciated.....but it is true that the day you see your lawyer is not the day an application is sent out.