Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Guide before you mail in stuff

Hey guys, I was wondering if their is a guide on how to fill out the information on these forms correctly? I most definitely don't want to mail in all this stuff and have it returned because it wasn't filled out correctly. Thanks alot, Jason

Yes she did. She told me that generally these are the things that people mail in:

Deferred action application, work permit application, work permit worksheet, 2 passport pictures, money order(s), etc and anything that shows that you have been in the country for 5 years or more.

Generally, the more evidence you have of being here the less likely DHS is to turn you down.

Rawf this is a quick summary of what I messaged him -

Review of documents -

Photocopy of Passport with Visa and I-84 if available

Birth Certificate with a notarized translation

Middle School transcript (if still in HS or recently graduated to prove 5+years)

High School transcript or GED

School ID's

Proof of being present on June 15, 2012 - DACA announcement day

2 Passport pictures

Deferred action application, work permit application, work permit worksheet.

Any other information that might make your application stronger - letters from community leaders/teachers, bank statements, purchase receipts with your name, medical records, bills, employer letters, check stubs make sure they don't have a fake SSN listed.

As far as the money order(s). I read the instructions and my understanding was to send 2 money orders. I have heard of people getting approved with only one, but I got approved as well with 2.

Even if you don't want to want to work at this point, I would highly suggest to include a valid reason for working. Say you want to help your family, get internships in your field of study and or you want to work to pay for your college education. Take advantage of it.

Hope this helps :D

Jason: you need help on how to fill out forms G-1145,I-821D, I-765, and I-765WS? or what to mail along with your app?

I got help with the things I need to mail in along with the application already. Do I have to fill out the G-1145 as well? I've heard of the others, but not this one.

G-1145 is filled out if you want to be notified by e-mail or text when the lockbox receives your application and routes it to a processing center. It will also include your Receipt Numbers for the I-821D and the I-765.

Either way, you will get 2 receipts by mail with the same information.