Sign in to follow this  
YourFriend_Gzuz

Processing time after Election.

Hi my name is Jesus:) Anyway, I'm pretty sure USCIS is expecting an increase of applications for DACA since Obama has won re-election. This means that USCIS could possibly be backed a little in these upcoming months for sure. Its hard to say that people who sent their request on October will be approved by December. I'm one of those october people:p Anyway, I highly recommend for anyone that hasnt applied yet to apply now and quickly! Best of luck to all of you. And for those who already got their EADs, I wish you the best in life. Oppurtunities like this rarely happen, but because of us, it did happen. Tootaloo;)

Try to do a walk in for the Biometrics, I've heard that some places are very friendly and they'll let you do it. Worst case, you just wait on your appointment.

I sent my application on October as well, but I'm really hoping it won't take that long! =S it has been like 13 days since i sent my app and it already seems like months!!

Try to do a walk in for the Biometrics, I've heard that some places are very friendly and they'll let you do it. Worst case, you just wait on your appointment.

Yeah that's what some others have been telling me.... but i'm just gonna wait till my appointment :)