Sign in to follow this  
orozcomari

For dreamers that have gotten accepted..how much info is enough for last 5 yrs

I know that im probably just way to impatient since I just did my biometrics 2 weeks ago but im concern that I didnt have enought paper work to prove my stay in the state this last 5 yrs. How much information did the people that have received their approvals include. I graduated in june of 07 and only had soccer pics from 2 months after than than I have clinic record since i got prego in 08 thats pretty much what I have and what I used the most was that WIC gave me a list of all the times I was in there since pregnant till now. This last yr also include college records. I pretty much have a document for every 4 month this last 5 yrs. Is this enough?

I haven't been approved, but I think that should be good enough.

USCIS states that you should send in a minimum of one document per year. Of course, it will depend how much evidence those documents can provide.

Yes, I'm pretty sure that is enough!! That is about how much I had, and they really only need enough to show that you were basically here at least once a year and they assume that you were in the country the entire year! No worries, you will get it!! Best of luck!! Hang in there!!

Well when I filled out my application I sent medical records school records, and pay stubs that did not have a ssn number on them. Thank god my mom is a paper hoarder and kept all of mine and my sisters pay stubs. I had a pay stub from the first place I worked at all the way to my current job.

i graduated h.s class of 09...i showed childcare an welding certificate plus schools records from k to 12....h.s diploma an junior high diploma...etc so for 2010 i showed bank stattements an some work stuff..2011 i got a forklift certificate so i show that an bank statemnts again an for 2012 i show more bank statemnts......

thats pretty much it i showed

post-1401-0-74934800-1355553037_thumb.jp