Sign in to follow this  
NilviaRR

Keep on giving, don't turn your back on the rest!

And one more thing @Rawf, I am so sorry but I couldn't help but notice that u say u came here at age 13 and don't remember much about your country?? Soooo... for 13 years you were blind, deaf, mute, and lame?? I just can't entirely comprehend how you were there for all of your childhood yet claim not to remember it.. unless it was a typo and you mean to put 3, in that case please forgive me... otherwise I just find it hard to believe, because I remember all the way back to at least when I was 5 yrs old...

This post is way tooo interesting.....

Mira reina, tu y yo sabemos que hay maneras de decir las cosas, y desafortunadamente para ti, la manera que empezaste este "post" suena como si estas criticando a la gente y como si te cree la gran cosa. Todos en este forum empezamos de la misma manera, ayudandonos mutuamente. Yo no voy a caer en el juego de explicarme o mis aaciones despues de haber obtenido DACA. Te sugiero que en el futuro cuides tus palabras para no insultar a otros. Para serte honesta, por gente como tu es por lo cual voy a desactivar mi cuenta. Que Dios te bendiga..

Rawf....i wouldnt bother responding......judgemental people dont deserve attention...

You are right Itzel.

And one more thing @Rawf, I am so sorry but I couldn't help but notice that u say u came here at age 13 and don't remember much about your country?? Soooo... for 13 years you were blind, deaf, mute, and lame?? I just can't entirely comprehend how you were there for all of your childhood yet claim not to remember it.. unless it was a typo and you mean to put 3, in that case please forgive me... otherwise I just find it hard to believe, because I remember all the way back to at least when I was 5 yrs old...

It wasn't a typo, and I'm giving you a public warning right now.

If you insult directly or indirectly to anyone else, I will personally give you an account warning.

Not everyone thinks like you, learn to respect others.