Sign in to follow this  
Ronny17

When should I receive a card after check on the web saying that my card was in production

Hi guy I receive a letter an it has a in red letters " action completed approved for filling" an I type the receipt number on the uscis.gov an it said my card was in production But before that I have not receive an actual letter saying that I have being approve other than the letter with the red stamps letter saying "action completed approve for filling" this was oct 22 ? Those any body know??

Do I have to receive an actual approve letter to get the card or did the red stamp letters mean I ve being approve!????

The day I got approved, I received two letters three days later. Those letters were basically the approval notices. On the fourth day that's when I received my actual EAD card. I sure this is how its been for most people. It usually doesn't take too long for one to receive the actualy approval letters, but I suppose since more people's cases are being approved it may be that its taking a bit longer to produce and send the EAD cards.

My suggestion, call USCIS customer service to see what they tell you.

Hi what if my ead got send back to uscis nov 8 th because usps said it was was un deliverable ....but may I say I have received everything all ready

It takes a day or two for the status to say that the card was picked up by USPS after you get approved.

Mine got into production on the 3 days after approval because it was a friday, it usually goes into production the next day and shipped a day later.

I just received my card and letter or approval today in the mail.

I would call USCIS and ask to speak to an officer regarding your EAD being returned to the USCIS office and veryfying your address..

All right, well all you can do now is wait, relax..I know it sucks to wait more, but at least you already got approved and know that eventually you will get an EAD card.