Sign in to follow this  
barragan105

usps

What if usps said my mail that contained my ead was un deliverable ...nov 8th .....I called uscis the same day my status had this update but said I had to wait for them to receive it to mail it back....has this happen to guys as well .? How long to receive it now?

Someone stole it from your mailbox?

You should report it to the police and call to get a replacement.

The mailman here didn't required a signature and left it in the mailbox.. that is just weird.

Hope they find yours and return it.

No one stole it...when I called uscis they said the usps said my address was not found ..but I explained to them that its not possible bcuz I have received everything...so they said they will contact me in 15 days or re send once they receive it ..

The USPS sucks! I swear this is not ok. They lost my SSN card in the mail as well.

This is what they said when I went to talk to them - If the card was not delivered to the right address and someone returned it to the sender it will take 10 days to get back to the sender. Then you could maybe confirm with the federal office and they can re send it again once they correct the address.

I hope you get your EAD soon :)

I been calling usps nothing no answer ...I went and they said its not there so they mailed it back all ready to uscis...uscis said I can't call them until 30 days...I hope it doesn't take that long

I would call and insist to speak to an officer about checking your mailing address..just insist to be tranferred because you checked your case status and it said it had been mailed out..just be prepared to wait for 30 or more minutes on the phone...

also guys..remember not everyone is happy for us who are coming into this new stage in our lives..unfortunately there are people (citizen) who may be judgemental and "lose" our documentation. Just keep your chin up and remember that what goes around comes around..

I did talk to one and she saif wait 15 days once we receive the card we will mail it back :( and keeping me head up is all I got right now hopefully it doesn't take long ..o and may I say o wait 1 hr and13 min to speak to a representative