Alex

waiting sucks

My two friends and my sister already got their id of approval and they took their biometrics after i did. I had my bio oct. 1 and my friends had theirs oct.5 and my sis oct. 15. They got theirs and i havent. Im starting to lose hope. How can i overcome this?

Did you do a walk-in?

What's your friend's and sister's age? What about yours?

Which center were your documents sent to?

Every case is different and that might happen.

In my case, my sister and myself went to the Biometrics the same day and time as described by the Biometrics appointment sheet.

It was October 5th as well.

I got approved a week ago and yesterday received the EAD, while my sister has been in Initial Review and still is.

Don't lose hope, keep yourself busy and eventually you will be receiving the news. :)

This is the reason why I haven't told anyone about getting accepted, because I know my sister would feel the anxiety in knowing why she hasn't been accepted yet.

But to each their own.

Good luck and don't ever lose hope -hug-

My sister and one of my friends are 19 years old. My other friend is 17 and i am 21. All of our cases were sent toi the california office. Damn its hard to keep hope. Especially having to work only once a week and having no money and having to think that everone around you is talking about how a loser you are for not havng a job. Lucky for you bro. And thanks for the hug. Lol i really needed that

Hey, who cares what others say about you?

People judge others all the time because they have nothing better to do than run their mouth, just ignore them and continue with your life. :)

There's a positive side on being accepted after all your friends/siblings.. when it is time to renew the EAD, yours will still be valid for extra days or weeks.. you will be able to learn what's really needed to renew and how your local EAD Office works. You can just take what they want and get it renewed right away.

Let's hope next week is your week :D

Trust me i have try to ignore it but at the end its gets to you. But ima try to continue with my life like you said. And thats true if i do get approved i will be a week more legal than them lol. And lets do hope that next week is my week. Im dying inside

... having to work only once a week and having no money and having to think that everone around you is talking about how a loser you are for not havng a job ...

I totally get you on this one man, this used to happen to me all the time but best thing i did was to get away from those people cause they, in reality, never were my friends at all even though they knew my problem. But I'm not telling you this so that you do that also, I mean just keep yourself busy. Besides, once you get your papers you'll probably do a lot better than them, so be patient just like me, it will eventually get at you.

That's the time when the flood of people applied for the DACA. So your case won't be approved in a month like the initial applicants. As long as you haven't recieved any rejection notice, your case is still under the review. Let's be patience and never lose your hopes. I wish you a good luck.

I'm going crazy waiting too, and the fact that my mother in law keeps asking me when i will get my work permit is just making me even more nervous and stressed. *SIGH

yup thats how i feel and the more people tell me the more stress it is. Just hope we get it soon

I'm going crazy waiting too, and the fact that my mother in law keeps asking me when i will get my work permit is just making me even more nervous and stressed. *SIGH

Woman...i don't see you anymore T^T

My sister and one of my friends are 19 years old. My other friend is 17 and i am 21. All of our cases were sent toi the california office. Damn its hard to keep hope. Especially having to work only once a week and having no money and having to think that everone around you is talking about how a loser you are for not havng a job. Lucky for you bro. And thanks for the hug. Lol i really needed that

I can totally relate. It is taking a lot to not keep checking... Mines was sent to CA as well.

I can totally relate as well...

I have been waiting 44 days (business days) and I have not received any notice whatsoever.

I sent my application on August 15th, Bios Sep 13th and the service center that is handling my case is the super efficient Nebraska Service Center :wacko:

Additional info: 26 year old College graduate...

why dont you call for a service request i heard its actually working

do i talk ro a representative?

from what i been reading the facebook pages yeah you do and they say that if its been more than 75 days theyll grant the service request and you should have an answer with in 5 business days

why dont you call for a service request i heard its actually working

I have been waiting for 40 something days, and it says that you qualify if you have been waiting for 75 days...

I am counting since the date of the Bios.

Should I count since the day they received the application?

I have been waiting for 40 something days, and it says that you qualify if you have been waiting for 75 days...

It is worth a shot, you've been waiting a lot already.. can't hurt to try and give them a call..

It is worth a shot, you've been waiting a lot already.. can't hurt to try and give them a call..

I am doing this first thing Monday morning...

They are going to hear me out. Seriously...

I can totally relate as well...

I have been waiting 44 days (business days) and I have not received any notice whatsoever.

I sent my application on August 15th, Bios Sep 13th and the service center that is handling my case is the super efficient Nebraska Service Center :wacko:

Additional info: 26 year old College graduate...

That's a long time! Now people applied later on September needs to stop crying about the late processing time!

your case will be approved very soon I waited 49 days to get approved....

your getting really close santi but im gonna admit they are taking a lil bit long sense u send ure app on the 15 of aug. but dnt worry nebraska center is probably the slowest right now! im also with them which really sucks lol wish u the best of luck ;)

Ok -

So I gave USCIS a call today...

After holding for 15 mins, I was able to talk to a representative in the first level of Customer Service.

I told the guy that I wanted to do a Service Request, since I had called USCIS before about my query, sent a message to NSC-Customer Connect, and had not received any answer whatsoever.

I was transferred to the next level of Customer Service...

After waiting for an additional 35 mins on the line, I was finally able to talk to another Rep higher up in the food chain.

She was very blunt and would cut me off from time to time. I mentioned my issue and the fact that I was not able to access my Case Status online. Her answer was, and I quote: '...You will not be able to access your Case Status online...'

Even though she showed a 'prickly' demeanor at the beginning, she was nice overall and she asked me to confirm my address, receipt number, and Alien number (I had one from a previous case I filed with USCIS; check my post from Introduce Yourself to know more about it). After confirming that information, I asked her if I could have any info regarding the progress of my application. She said that everything was in order, that they had my case on file, and that the reason that she wanted to confirm my mailing address was because she wanted to know where I would receive my acceptance letters.

It took a load off my shoulders to get some positive feedback, even though I am not able to check my case status online like many of you can.

So it goes without saying that if you have been waiting for a while, and if you haven't been 'dinged' (declined), you will eventually get approved.

However, it wouldn't hurt if you harass them from time to time. Even though we are not 'fully legal,' we have the right to know what the hell is going on.

Hope this post and the info provided helps more people aside from myself.

Cheers!

So have you already been accepted? It must be desperate not being able to check your status online like everyone else.

I am not sure...

I have not received any text/email about my acceptance. And no, I am not able to check my status...

omg thats killing!!! Im gonna try to call them tomorrow too. My case on the other hand, has not moved from "initial review" for about two months, no text, no email of approval....waiting sucks!!! big time!!! lol