Sign in to follow this  
Imski

after you send application

I know a lot of people that even though they put down their email and phone number, they didn't get either of the two... You for sure should receive the letter, though.

okay thank you! cause my lawyer said he sent the application on Wednesday november 14th. hopefully i get a letter or something soon!

okay thank you! cause my lawyer said he sent the application on Wednesday november 14th. hopefully i get a letter or something soon!

Pretty recent, it will take some time.. patience is what you will be needing.

You should be getting a letter within a week, then another to get the biometrics letter.

:)

Pretty recent, it will take some time.. patience is what you will be needing.

You should be getting a letter within a week, then another to get the biometrics letter.

:)

fshooo i can wait hehe, waited my whole life for an opportunity, mind as well wait a little longer :)

thanks for the info everyone

Hi I sent my application to Chicago, IL on November 15. This was receive in lockbox on november 20. How long I need to wait for the email or text?

Date application sent: november 15th, 2012

Lockbox: Chicago,IL

Mail Method: certified

Date Delivered: November 20th ,2012

Not too long, it will usually happen super early in the morning. Mine came in at around 5:45 am. I said a few cuss words...who could be texting anyone at that hour...lol. To my surprise it was USCIS!

On a side not to those with lawyers. Whatever law office is representing you will get your paperwork first. My office received all my notices and then they forward them to me. If you happen to be with an extremely busy law office it takes time for them to mail you, youUSCIS notices. You might as well start getting chummy with the staff because you are paying, they represent you, and calling should always be an option that you have. Any questions or concerns give then a call. Best of luck!

i HOPE THEY TEXT ME SOON!!!!!!!!!!!

i received my text a week after i sent my application, so just wait a little longer and im sure you will get it! also like brookness said i got mine really early in the morning!

thanks I just received the email and text message few hours ago. They said my case was send to California and gave me 2 receipt #

yeah you get 2 receipt numbers, one for the DACA and other for work permit. to be specific its the I-821D and I-765.

and also today i got my mail from the USCIS saying they have received my application.

I finally got my mail for my biometric appointment and i had a question. Was i suppose to receive 2 mails or just one? Is the biometric only for I821D form and not for the I765? sorry just double checking what i am suppose to receive

Yeah i received my date and time, is the biometric for the I821D or I765? cause i got it for I821D

The Biometrics is for the I-765. The I-821D does not require the Biometrics.

On your Biometrics appointment letter, does it have both of your Receipt Numbers? Or Just one?

oh i just double checked my status on the site with the given application number with my letter and it says I765! thank you so much sir!! and another question, can i just go walk in instead of having to wait till the 21st of december for my appointment x.x

Walking in before your appointment date will depend on the Application Support Center that you were assigned to. Some allow walk-ins, others don't. It usually depends on how busy the Application Support Center is. You can give it a shot and see if they let you in, most of the time they do.