Sign in to follow this  
uhm

About medical records ...

I once went to a dentist, when I was younger, I may have my file but this dentist office is no longer there, they either moved and/or just went out of business, do they (USCIS) need to get in contact with them (dentist office) to verify my file? Thank you.

uhm

they (USCIS) shouldnt have to get in contact with the dentist. if they feel like the documents you send are legit then there shouldnt be any problems. if USCIS wants more proof then they will send you a RFE and then you just go from there.

Medical record is not a memdatory. So if you have other documents to file along with your application papers, you don't have to worry about your dentist record.

So you've been invisible since you got here, you must have something. You need something to cover from 2007 to 2012 and proof that you entered the US before the age shown in the requirements.

I have not been invisible I have plenty of records from 2000-12 (bank, school, wireless, etc) but my dental records may be my be the earliest record and the only one before I became 16 (i'm 29), I pretty much have everything I need BUT something from before I became 16.